New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    325
    #11
    Actually, hearsay lang sinasabi ng mga di nakakaintindi na mahal parts ng Ford, Nissan, since we have owned various models of these brands. Comparative and competitive naman spare parts price of Asian Fords and Nissan with other Japanese brands. They might get surprised that spare parts price (even replacement) of Honda, Hyundai are more expensive than Ford, Nissan. I've experienced so many times when canvassing parts, some Honda owners are shocked to find the price of parts they are looking especially underchassis and electrical parts.

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,841
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jesika View Post
    I thought so too... Baka all these negative inputs about ford brand is bec not a lot of people use ford....

    just helping out my sister decide whether to get a focus or not .... she's worried about parts and maint cost bec she plans to keep it longer than 5 years.
    The focus is assembled in sta. rosa, so most of the parts do not need to be imported.

    Hahaha. Tumatawa nalang ako pag tinatanong kung mahal imaintain ang ranger namin. Dirt cheap, compared to our TOYOTA innova, that's for sure.

    There's this another floating myth that ALL ford cars are gas guzzlers.
    Last edited by scharnhorst; February 6th, 2010 at 12:46 PM.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    39
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by jesika View Post
    I thought so too... Baka all these negative inputs about ford brand is bec not a lot of people use ford....

    just helping out my sister decide whether to get a focus or not .... she's worried about parts and maint cost bec she plans to keep it longer than 5 years.
    So guys, do you think it is wise for my sister to go for focus? she really likes it, her other option is Honda city 1.5 a/t. she plans to keep it longer than 5 years....

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,937
    #14
    ford lynx ECU is at Php79.5k.
    ford lynx wipers is at 1.6k EACH.

    note: all items were inquired from casa.

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,937
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jesika View Post
    So guys, do you think it is wise for my sister to go for focus? she really likes it, her other option is Honda city 1.5 a/t. she plans to keep it longer than 5 years....
    focus ftw sir! honda dealers have bad feedbacks like bad after sales.

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26
    #16
    masters, have you heard about ford explorer 94 model? what can you say about this suv? coz, i have a friend who want to swap his car to my honda civic vtec. I'm not sure if its a wise decision to go with it. it's very tempting because knowing ford its a reliable car company and then my sedan will be swap to suv. but b4 I decide i want to know everything about this car to make sure i wont regret in the end. please help me with this.. TIA

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    59
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by alc_1123 View Post
    masters, have you heard about ford explorer 94 model? what can you say about this suv? coz, i have a friend who want to swap his car to my honda civic vtec. I'm not sure if its a wise decision to go with it. it's very tempting because knowing ford its a reliable car company and then my sedan will be swap to suv. but b4 I decide i want to know everything about this car to make sure i wont regret in the end. please help me with this.. TIA
    register po kayo sa fordclub.ph cgurado ko may mga experts dun na makakasagot sa tanong niyo.

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,841
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by alc_1123 View Post
    masters, have you heard about ford explorer 94 model? what can you say about this suv? coz, i have a friend who want to swap his car to my honda civic vtec. I'm not sure if its a wise decision to go with it. it's very tempting because knowing ford its a reliable car company and then my sedan will be swap to suv. but b4 I decide i want to know everything about this car to make sure i wont regret in the end. please help me with this.. TIA
    Sir, it's a gas guzzler. and it's at least 15 years old. might not be worth it.

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    68
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    How expensive are the Focus' flexible (frameless) wiper blades?
    Hi! Im not sure if you are familiar with Benavidez St. in Manila. But there is a Bosch Dealer store in there. They do have the Bosch Aero Twin Wiper Blades for the Ford Focus. Its exactly the same as the OEM. I think they only sell it for 1,800 a pair. Thats what i installed on my Focus TDCi.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    39
    #20
    thanks everyone, my sister is 95% sure to go for ford focus... she's just looking for a good deal from her SA....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
How expensive are Ford Parts?