New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    I'm about to buy a ford fiesta, available po ba dito sa philippines ung ford fiesta ses hatchback? just asking. thanks sa reply..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    SES hatchback is a US trim model... What we have locally is called the Sport trim model... We do have the hatchback body as well as the sedan and IMO the Asian spec Fiesta looks better than the US spec...

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    sorry to ask, what's the difference between them?..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Best thing to do is check out the casas..test drive..Congrats!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Philippines gets better suspension, better sound-deadening and the 1.4 liter base model, which isn't available in the US.

The availabe models are the 1.4 Trend MT, 1.6 Trend Dual Clutch Transmission, and the 1.6 Sport DCT. The difference between the Sport and Trend is the Sport has a stiffer suspension, voice command and a lightly different interior trim. Sport is only available on the hatchback. Best buy, in my opinion, is the 1.4 Trend hatchback.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The really good thing about the US-spec Fiesta is SAFETY being a FIRST WORLD market mataas ang safety standards nila. The US Fiesta has SEVEN AIRBAGS. The usual six and a driver's knee airbag which is a class exclusive in the US. The US Fiesta's also have very good interior materials unlike our Thailand Fiesta medyo ho-hum pero I have seen worse (Toyota Yaris anyone? )

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    The really good thing about the US-spec Fiesta is SAFETY being a FIRST WORLD market mataas ang safety standards nila. The US Fiesta has SEVEN AIRBAGS. The usual six and a driver's knee airbag which is a class exclusive in the US. The US Fiesta's also have very good interior materials unlike our Thailand Fiesta medyo ho-hum pero I have seen worse (Toyota Yaris anyone? )
    OT : Your signature (so is mine) is not appearing the way it did in the old Tsikot Forum. May bago bang requirements to get a working signature? Sir Niky's appears OK. I know senior sya eh.

Nung bagong lipat tayo it was fine.

Hi, I'm about to buy a new ford fiesta.