New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    buenas!... i drive a 2004 2.0 dohc xlt escape...has anyone installed headers and short air intake on your escapes? i chanced upon the website of "speedlab" and asked them if they do modz for our rides. they said the headers of the 2.0 focus would fit... i checked the pic on their site and mukhang hindi same ang layout nung engine vs escapes

anyways, thanks for any feedback reagarding this modz... paki indicate na din how many "HP's" you gained and if it affected fuel consumption... thanks for any alternatives/optoins you may have....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kevnash90028 View Post
    buenas!... i drive a 2004 2.0 dohc xlt escape...has anyone installed headers and short air intake on your escapes? i chanced upon the website of "speedlab" and asked them if they do modz for our rides. they said the headers of the 2.0 focus would fit... i checked the pic on their site and mukhang hindi same ang layout nung engine vs escapes

anyways, thanks for any feedback reagarding this modz... paki indicate na din how many "HP's" you gained and if it affected fuel consumption... thanks for any alternatives/optoins you may have....
    sir try nyo po sa smt...

headers/K&N short intake for escape