New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Are you having problems with ford trekker, explorer and everest tranny? O/D light Blinking?? 1st to 2nd gear shutters and o/d not engaging when the
    engine temperature is hot.

Usually you ford dealer would ask you to immediately ask you to change your transmission... but that,s not the only option. This problem is usually loose servo bores on your transmission and yes it is repairable... maybe i can help my fellow tsikoteers out.. Give me a pm or a message. I have a automatic transmission shop located in Imus Cavite ^_^

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Im having problem with my manual transmission of Everest06 which have no repair of transmission done since then. suspect it is the bearing and would you please share any reputable dealer here in the south of Manila, Las Pinas Area where i can purchase cluth disc, release bearing and pressure plate and how much would it cost me to have an idea. Thanks and Happy Holidays. I prefer to have this done out of casa. povillo