New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hi guys, im planning to get my first car, second hand na pasok sa budget. considering the factors like fuel efficiency pero gwapo, pang binata, if you know what i mean. and so far sa pagbabasa-basa ko, ford focus is in the top of the list.

By the way, ayon din sa mga nababasa ko, kahit base from fuel efficiency reviews, it says that ford focus has a fuel consumption of 20+ km per liter, pero ayon sa mga post dito sa tsikot, it comes down to 8-10 km/liter in city driving, and up to about 16 km/liter in a highway, and it confuses me. Lalo na at pataas ng pataas ang prices ng fuel

P.S. I'm also a beginner/newbie when it comes to cars, any other cars suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Willing to wait? Skyactive Mazda 3 =)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zeneleven View Post
    Hi guys, im planning to get my first car, second hand na pasok sa budget. considering the factors like fuel efficiency pero gwapo, pang binata, if you know what i mean. and so far sa pagbabasa-basa ko, ford focus is in the top of the list.

By the way, ayon din sa mga nababasa ko, kahit base from fuel efficiency reviews, it says that ford focus has a fuel consumption of 20+ km per liter, pero ayon sa mga post dito sa tsikot, it comes down to 8-10 km/liter in city driving, and up to about 16 km/liter in a highway, and it confuses me. Lalo na at pataas ng pataas ang prices ng fuel

P.S. I'm also a beginner/newbie when it comes to cars, any other cars suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Gwapo? Pang Binata?

Maganda yung Ford Focus 2.0 Sports Hatch...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Ford Focus diesel?

In typical use, it really does around 8-10 km/l in traffic and 16 km/l on the highway.

On long trips on the NLEX, 20 km/l is indeed possible.

City driving means you are stopping a lot. It takes more fuel to get a car up to speed than it takes to maintain that speed. And, obviously, the more time the car spends sitting still, the more fuel you are using simply to enjoy not moving at all.

-

If you give us a budget, we can give suggestions.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    suzuki alto. maliit nga lang ang space. used alto prices are not that high. i think it has a top gear/kotse.com article bagging the most fuel efficient car title. i drive one too.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^

but it's not gwapo hehe

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Pogi points with daddy though. Can't go fast.

Small cabin malapit lang si girlaloo :naughty2:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    girlaloo: "that's your car?"

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    "I'm not compensating for anything girl" :naughty2:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pano pag image conscious si girlaloo?

"no no not in front of my school! doon pa... doon pa... i don't want my friends to see me!"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast