New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    Dont forget to paint the bumpers and trims matching the body colors. Add the chrome "V6" badge on the front fenders. Plus if you really like to have an authentic 4x4 look, you might need to change your mags and tires, as the 4x4 model's are different from the 4x4 model's.

V6 (IMO... that's really ricey)? Monotone body color? Seems like you are talking about the Escape... he bought an Everest.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    V6 (IMO... that's really ricey)? Monotone body color? Seems like you are talking about the Escape... he bought an Everest.
    ooopss

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    whats with the promos?

Saw an escape with a bodykit damn its hot!

4. jagxtrm Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    ooopss
    hehehe... ok lng yan. USO naman ang pag-SORRY ngayon.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anyone interested on escape 4x2, an agent just called me they're offering a promo price of 980 k until this friday........

dang!!! just bought one last month....lugi na ako by 20 k

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    980K, that's a good deal, saan dealer yan?

Ok ba escape? I'm still torn between Escape and Fortuner-gas, the freedom fest offer just added to my confusion!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Casmoth
    980K, that's a good deal, saan dealer yan?

Ok ba escape? I'm still torn between Escape and Fortuner-gas, the freedom fest offer just added to my confusion!
    ok naman ang escape... if you really don't need that much space... mas ok pa ang escape (or any other CUVs) than the VVTi Fortuner.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    [/quote]

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Haha! Sorry for that, I'm new here, still trying how to do that "quote" thing.

mazdamazda>>>> are you serious? Escape is better than Fortuner? (now where do i get those smileys?!!!)

I got a quotation for Escape 4x2, 989K (I just need to walk-in that dealership on the 16th to formalize that additional 10k discount), but the 3-year registration is not included.

gambit5>>> what are the freebies in that 980K offer you got?

Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    would Ford introduce a newer model escape this year? why the rush to sell the current one?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Ford's Freedom Festival