New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    14,824
    #1
    Ford has a promo for the Escale 2.3L & Everest 2WD. If you pay in cash, you can get it for 999K only.

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,317
    #2
    one poster said wala na daw promo..buti bumalik, sulit yan

  3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,089
    #3
    Talked with a Sales Agent from Ford in their "A taste of Europe" display in Greenbelt 3 who confirmed the Php999K deal for the Escape is back.

  4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    733
    #4
    ang 4x2 CR-V din ata, may promo na 999k.

  5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,089
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by konde
    ang 4x2 CR-V din ata, may promo na 999k.
    Correct.

    But the Escape has a 2.3L engine and AT for the same price while the CRV is 2.0L and MT only.

  6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,007
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    one poster said wala na daw promo..buti bumalik, sulit yan

    Not exactly as they have removed all the freebies. Bought my Escape last June 2005 for 1,015,000 with stepboard, back sensor, tint, epass kit, and three year registration. I may be wrong though with my first statement as VAT should have impacted new pricing.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    8,837
    #7
    sa escape pala ganyan din mahilig pala talaga ang ford sa 3 year registration.

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    77
    #8
    Just saw an Inquirer ad a few days ago listing the escape 2.3L at P 1,115,000 hmmm...It would be good though if they really brought it back.

  9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,089
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bryantpark
    Just saw an Inquirer ad a few days ago listing the escape 2.3L at P 1,115,000 hmmm...It would be good though if they really brought it back.
    Just ask your SA. It is not as well-advertised as before, but it is still being offered.

  10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    733
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    sa escape pala ganyan din mahilig pala talaga ang ford sa 3 year registration.
    all brand new vehicles are required to be registered for three years. nagpapaakyat ng pera gobyerno para may malustay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ford's 999K Deals