New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Anyone care to make a Ford Fiesta delayed Hitler video? Like this one...

Sayang, di ako marunong mag video editing kung marunong lang gagawa sana ako...

Here is my script...

Assistant A: Tells Hitler that his reservation at Ford Global got pushed back to November
    Hitler: Tells assistants not to worry cause he also reserved at Ford Quezon Avenue and his SA told him that he will get his October 16th (parang ako )
    Assistant B: My Fuhrer, Ford, Ford Quezon Ave. also told me your Fiesta delivery will be on December...

Hitler removing glasses, looking furious and tells people who want to see his new Fiesta to get out of the room.

Nagwala na si Hitler...

Hitler: What the F**K? I reserved since August 31 and this is what I get? I called my agent everyday getting his assurances that I will get mine on the 16th! I even treated my SA for lunch and that does not count for anything?

Assistant C: But my Fuhrer, reservations started since PIMS! And a lot of people are going in-house financing and you are paying cash...

Hitler: So what? I gave a P50,000 reservation and all of them just gave P10,000. This is making my blood boil! (Throws pencils) I wanted to have that car, before my next door neighbor gets his! And be the first one to brag of my new car in internet message boards and club message boards! Now I will get mine till f**king November???

I have waited for this car since I saw Jeremy Clarkson driving it inside a mall on Top Gear. And all I do everyday is watch Ford Fiesta videos on YouTube and even downloaded the PDF manual. That's how excited I am!!!

Women outside (comforting crying girl): It's ok Anna, Hitler will hand down his Toyota Yaris to you when he gets his Fiesta so don't worry!

Hitler (more downbeat): Now I really thought it would be this Saturday. Should I now just get a blue, a white or a black? Might be able to get one sooner...
    Looks like if I wanted to have one now, I would have to settle with a 1.4L Style Sedan M/T...
    Sir, panalo yung video clip link na pinost mo! I could almost imagine Hitler (furious and hysterical) doing the same scene in a Ford dealership! Me and my officemates couldnt stop laughing while watching it. Lalo na applying pa your own script as the subtitles would be totally hilarious!

Pwede rin yung ending ng story mo, " Looks like if I wanted to have one now, I'll have to order myself a Mazda 2 instead!" Hehe...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mazda 2 ok naman eh, pero kung Fiesta Style laking downgrade from Sport hahaha...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006

Here is my script...

Assistant A: Tells Hitler that his reservation at Ford Global got pushed back to November
    Hitler: Tells assistants not to worry cause he also reserved at Ford Quezon Avenue and his SA told him that he will get his October 16th (parang ako )
    Assistant B: My Fuhrer, Ford, Ford Quezon Ave. also told me your Fiesta delivery will be on December...

Hitler removing glasses, looking furious and tells people who want to see his new Fiesta to get out of the room.

Nagwala na si Hitler...

Hitler: What the F**K? I reserved since August 31 and this is what I get? I called my agent everyday getting his assurances that I will get mine on the 16th! I even treated my SA for lunch and that does not count for anything?

Assistant C: But my Fuhrer, reservations started since PIMS! And a lot of people are going in-house financing and you are paying cash...

Hitler: So what? I gave a P50,000 reservation and all of them just gave P10,000. This is making my blood boil! (Throws pencils) I wanted to have that car, before my next door neighbor gets his! And be the first one to brag of my new car in internet message boards and club message boards! Now I will get mine till f**king November???

I have waited for this car since I saw Jeremy Clarkson driving it inside a mall on Top Gear. And all I do everyday is watch Ford Fiesta videos on YouTube and even downloaded the PDF manual. That's how excited I am!!!

Women outside (comforting crying girl): It's ok Anna, Hitler will hand down his Toyota Yaris to you when he gets his Fiesta so don't worry!

Hitler (more downbeat): Now I really thought it would be this Saturday. Should I now just get a blue, a white or a black? Might be able to get one sooner...
    Looks like if I wanted to have one now, I would have to settle with a 1.4L Style Sedan M/T...
    Galing a, pwede na rin maging script writer si Tidus oo nga nakakatawa ito pag na edit yung video

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Here is my script...

Nagwala na si Hitler...

Hehehe. Dapat ata, ang sabihin ni hitler.

All those who drives a toyota, honda, nissan or any other car brands except ford, get out.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I've visited Ford Global and Libis yesterday kase may hinahanap ako na accessories. Global had 3 Fiesta displayed on showroom and 1 on outside for road test I think. Sa Libis naman meron sila 1 in showroom and 1 unit on outside. I think those are already reserved unit.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chris69ners View Post
    Sir, panalo yung video clip link na pinost mo! I could almost imagine Hitler (furious and hysterical) doing the same scene in a Ford dealership! Me and my officemates couldnt stop laughing while watching it. Lalo na applying pa your own script as the subtitles would be totally hilarious!

Pwede rin yung ending ng story mo, " Looks like if I wanted to have one now, I'll have to order myself a Mazda 2 instead!" Hehe...
    mazda2 1 week lang release na. hehe.

I talked to a sales advisor sa ford quezon avenue, sabi nya the release *might* be oct. 16 (which was yesterday!)

enjoy your cars sirs!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yan ang sabi sakin October 16th pero natulak ako to 4th week of October... Chili Orange kasi sobrang in demand...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

Hehehe. Dapat ata, ang sabihin ni hitler.

All those who drives a toyota, honda, nissan or any other car brands except ford, get out.
    I was thinking kasi all those people in the room are well-wishers and Anna is there to have Hitler's hand me down Toyota Yaris. She cried cause pati sa kanya delayed!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ei fellow fiesta tsikoters...got my unit last friday afternoon hehe
    and yes sa ford libis ako kumuha and i recommend my SA cha

advice guys, kulitin ang SAs sa isang calm & professional manner hehe.
    and tiisin nyo na guys sulit ang pagaantay. hehe

Congratulations sir! Isang "Ford sablay delivery ng fiesta" thread lang pala ang katapat nila! :D

So you got your unit of choice, in your color of choice, on the originally declared release date of Oct15?

The End na yata itong thread na 'to, and puwede na i-lock...

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Ford sablay delivery ng fiesta