The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    nice ride,
    yung first pic kala ko honda jazz na pinahaba

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this is promising pero tyak yung rear seats nyan cramped. if this will be priced just right lalong walang bibili ng mitsubishi grandis dito sa 'pinas pag dumating yan tsk tsk tsk.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    the S-Max is NOT the same segment as that of jazz or other sumcompact hatch am afraid. S-max is to Hiace or mazda5 while jazz is to nissan note/mitsu colt/toyota yaris/suzuki ignis/peugeot 207 or renault scenic.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Note: The Ford S-Max is a SEVEN seater.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ang katapat nito will be the Grandis, Previa, and Town and Country...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    seven seater it myt be but you have to base a car's segment on NOT just the number of seats but the size. would you say a 7-seater jazz is the same segment as a 7-seater CRV? i don't think so mate....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Para walang away, it will compete with the Opel Zafira. Ay teka, wala na nga pala sa market yun. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    am not here to fight. am here to express my view man. here in the UK Opel/vauxhall Zafira has a new model. eto ang parang Hiace ng UK. a good people-carrier.....

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Lapit na rin pala i-labas d2 sa pinas yugn Ford Fiesta, panglaban nila sa Jazz, Vios, Spart, getz, Picanto...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by LynxMan
    seven seater it myt be but you have to base a car's segment on NOT just the number of seats but the size. would you say a 7-seater jazz is the same segment as a 7-seater CRV? i don't think so mate....

The Honda Jazz & CRV are really just a 5 seaters with two rows of seats. The S-Max is a 7 seater with three rows.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Ford S-Max