New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    I recently noticed that there is a rattling sound behind the glove box, I am not sure if its the sliding tray itself or the sliding mechanism of the tray. Anyone else have the same problem? Can the tray be disabled, since I don't use it anyway.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    sir parang meron din ako maririnig na rattle sound sa left side ng dashboard namin d ko alam san banda kng sa tray ba or ung circle na labasan ng aircon..ikot-ikot ko na ung circle at ung tray binuksan ko d nmn maluwag...everest pala sasakyan namin..

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    I think I found the problem, the whole dash is not fastened securely on the passenger side, that even if I push the driver side you can hear the passenger side rattle. Will see if service center can fix this, if not, I need to find a DIY fix.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rattrapante View Post
    I think I found the problem, the whole dash is not fastened securely on the passenger side, that even if I push the driver side you can hear the passenger side rattle. Will see if service center can fix this, if not, I need to find a DIY fix.
    My everest with that same problem disappeared when i brought it to the dealer. They said that inside it has 3 plastic screws which needs to be tightened. That would fix the rattle. You may check my post on ford everest forum also.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Thanks, will send my Ranger to the dealer as soon as I am free.

Ford Ranger interior rattle