New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    1.8M pickup tsk tsk. That's why I opted to keep my 3 aging Suvs and oversaw its enitre maintenance. My 4th one is A Pajero thst will expire next year, Good thing Pajero is like Toyota in the Phils. Dami pwede gumawa

Pero it pickup pa, imagine sakit ng ulo and loss time dealing with an insensitive and cold group like corporate legal. I for one knew the mispractices of some Ford dealerships, Lalo na after warranty, Dont Ever Ever bring your car in Ford casa after your warranty has expired, milking cow ka talaga.

----

I learned this when I was in Europe, they look good, feel good, live good and dont give a rat's ass about their cars, they even ride small smart cars and yet they are successful in life. They just bump park em like they're just a tool

Panahon na para malaman ng third wolrd country like the Philippines that a car is point A to B vehicle, not your life, not your status quo, snd certainly not foregoing other opportunities just to pay for a 1.8M vehicle

In the other thread, others are even dreaming of a 4.5M Suv.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    1.8M pickup tsk tsk. That's why I opted to keep my 3 aging Suvs and oversaw its enitre maintenance. My 4th one is A Pajero thst will expire next year, Good thing Pajero is like Toyota in the Phils. Dami pwede gumawa

Pero it pickup pa, imagine sakit ng ulo and loss time dealing with an insensitive and cold group like corporate legal. I for one knew the mispractices of some Ford dealerships, Lalo na after warranty, Dont Ever Ever bring your car in Ford casa after your warranty has expired, milking cow ka talaga.

----

I learned this when I was in Europe, they look good, feel good, live good and dont give a rat's ass about their cars, they even ride small smart cars and yet they are successful in life. They just bump park em like they're just a tool

Panahon na para malaman ng third wolrd country like the Philippines that a car is point A to B vehicle, not your life, not your status quo, snd certainly not foregoing other opportunities just to pay for a 1.8M vehicle

Ayan ka na naman OB. Troll mode ka na naman. Hayaan mo sila bilhin kung ano gusto nila, hard earned money nman nila yan. Basta enjoyin mo na lang yung green gen 1 crv mo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015

----

Now I understand why other people are calling you a troll OB. Other people's life choices are not yours to make. While you may feel you are doing them a huge favor by voicing out your opinions, you could be a lot less abrasive about it. One's opinions are not the end-all and be-all of anything.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015

----

Now I understand why other people are calling you a troll OB. Other people's life choices are not yours to make. While you may feel you are doing them a huge favor by voicing out your opinions, you could be a lot less abrasive about it. One's opinions are not the end-all and be-all of anything.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    There is a cancer growing in our society. people bash the government because of its ineptness and corruption. And yet the main reason why people bash the government is because of these people getting expensive cars. So what is teh root cause of all these bashings, envy. 1 of the 7 deadly sins.

And because of these acts, the bashings get magnified nationwide and as a result, we the people don't trust and respect the government. And the overall effect. We are still 3rd world.

This is the trap and disease of materialism. In comparison, we are just like Europe in terms of roads and infrastructure. In fact our roads are as big as Japan's. Japan is one of the maker of all these expensive things. And yet they the Japanese dont use cars like these. And we praise Japan and the Japanese.

-----

The real reason why we buy expensive things is because of our lack of self-confidence. We seek refuge from it as coping mechanism. I researched snd you know what's the real resson why so many people lack self-confidence even if they are successful in life and having so much money, because they lack SELF-ESTEEM. This elusive thing cannot be bought nor cannot be achieved by intellect.

So what is Self-esteem? In it's simplest sense, feeling good with what you have and what you are. It needs social support. But social needs to be natural not to draw people by way of your lavish ownerships.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    So OB is not just a car enthusiast and a fitness buff. Psychologist na rin.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OB, you talk about self esteem and lack of self confidence, pero you feel small inside a lc200? Sabi ko na perspective lang yan e. Hindi pala because of your height since you're 5'7" naman, it's because you feel small inside.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    OB, you talk about self esteem and lack of self confidence, pero you feel small inside a lc200? Sabi ko na perspective lang yan e. Hindi pala because of your height since you're 5'7" naman, it's because you feel small inside.
    He feels small like his di*k

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    There is a cancer growing in our society. people bash the government because of its ineptness and corruption. And yet the main reason why people bash the government is because of these people getting expensive cars. So what is teh root cause of all these bashings, envy. 1 of the 7 deadly sins.

And because of these acts, the bashings get magnified nationwide and as a result, we the people don't trust and respect the government. And the overall effect. We are still 3rd world.
    So if all people stop buying expensive products, everyone will stop bashing the government?!

If I am your government, you will fully trust me if I remove all expensive products and the market?

Is the governments current performance acceptable to you, being taxed 32% plus 12% vat even if ones salary is a little over half a million pesos then hearing that only a select few are benefiting (have you heard of Napoles, Enrile, Revilla, Estrada, etc?).

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    double problem

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast