New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Is there such a thing as Ford Philippines Corporate? I've been scouring through their website (ford.com.ph) and aside from the 'find dealer' and 'contact us' form, I haven't seen a glimmer of either email or phone number. I tried the contact form and it did not even send an auto-generated acknowledgement email.

I'd just like to get in touch with someone from the brand itself so I can have my issues expedited -- it would seem that dealers are too keen on keeping their bottom line intact, as opposed to upholding the brand's image.

Any assistance or information would surely be appreciated.

(x-post from Ford Fiesta Issues thread, figured some other folks might be interested in knowing about this as well. will post issue details in the appropriate thread, as a service, rather than as a venue for venting my complaints. Wouldn't have the dealer claim I'm using this site as a means of leveraging myself though I am severely tempted).

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    FordClubPH will be a better place to make a post.

I'm certain Ford reads the posts.

Getting a reaction is another matter.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    You can join Ford Phils' facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/FordPhilippines

You can post there and the moderator will always reply. He/she will post the email add of Ford Phil contact but I just can't exactly remember the email add.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    You can call their Sta Rosa plant / office as i believe this is their headquarters at 049-5415000.
    Ask the telephone operator to connect you to customer service. Try to get hold of Mel, she's very
    accommodating to customer needs.

Ford Philippines Corporate