New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    based on the current market...

1. wala silang panlaban sa 2.0 liter (in the likes of Accord, Camry, Cefiro) sedan.. the lincoln towncar is i guess competing with the volvo (higher end na)... so a model of 2.0 liter sedan would be a good market to compete with the japanese (i think) - taurus? mondeo? zx2 ?

2. mini van - although i'm not sure if the market for mini van (chevy venture, etc) is really that big here.. personally, sayang lang pag naglabas sila ng mini van dito... not my taste din kaya okay lang.. (sana hindi mini van ang ilabas nila!! )

3. upgrades of their current line - which is expected naman - Expedition has already been upgraded (and the press release didn't count the Expedition as one of the 3 models to be released / upgraded this year). F150 - malamang kasama to.. Explorer Sport Trac - sana hindi to hehe.. Although the Explorer would be good, though niche marketing na yun, not much big market for that I would suppose.. mahahati lang ang market ng Exped and Escape...

4. a good AUV in the real sense (perhaps a mazda rebadged AUV?) the ford fiera was the first in the philippines back then.. i think they can do it again...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana something afFORDable

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Panoorin na lang natin ang Euro and Aussie operations nila. Doon naman nanggagaling ang mga affordable models ng Ford, eh. Yung trucks lang ang galing sa U.S. operations.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    can't afFORD lately

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hoping for.... Ford Mustang.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    focus RS sana! to go head-to-head with the impreza! hehehe! just hoping! :D

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sa tingin ko isa dyan e yung bagong lincoln town car...sana nga explorer suv at maybe a 2 liter sedan..mondeo maybe..ano nga ba sa ibang asian countries...?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    If the Expedition is already one of the 3 new Ford cars to be sold here, then the next one should be the F-150. Most likely the 3rd model will come from Ford U.S., and hopefully it's the Focus, including the SVT version.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    2004 f-150
    focus rs!! -- ganda..!!
    2002 explorer
    ex concept -- offroader!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    do you think it's likely that the Focus would reach us? that's the market of the lynx, and dimensionally, it's not as big as the mid-sizers so alanganin din siya sa 2.0L engine bracket...

i sure hope Ford introduces a rebadged Mazda 6 here, with a 2.0L engine... now that's one SWEET car

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Ford New Models