New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    I'm eyeing the Stang as my midlife crisis car :D
    A couple of months more to decide before my birthday if should get the fastback or convertible... any thoughts?
    And yeah the color as well is something that needs to be decided still...

TIA peeps

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Bob View Post
    A couple of months more to decide before my birthday if should get the fastback or convertible... any thoughts?

TIA peeps
    coyote or bust [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    coyote or bust [emoji28]

It's coyote or nothing Boss LOL

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    It's coyote or nothing Boss LOL
    advance happy mustang day [emoji16]

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013

TIA peeps
    The Convertible is a senior car hahaha. Dont get it. I mean how can you go topless in the city anyway ;)

Get the fastback. Its lighter (and the mustang is a heavy car already so every bit helps) and cheaper by 200k.

But whatever you do .... get the mustang. What a beast! I would drive it everyday except for the craptastic traffic.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    The Convertible is a senior car hahaha. Dont get it. I mean how can you go topless in the city anyway ;)

Get the fastback. Its lighter (and the mustang is a heavy car already so every bit helps) and cheaper by 200k.

But whatever you do .... get the mustang. What a beast! I would drive it everyday except for the craptastic traffic.

Ganun ba? Kala ko mas cool pag topless hahaha :D
    Yeah 200K less pag FastBack which is also a deal breaker...
    I also read na mas faster ang FB pero I don't intend to race naman... I have Duc if I want speed ;)
    On the other hand, curious ako sa convertible kasi I never had one... first time yata mag release sa Pinas nito?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    theres no denying the convertible isnt tempting and has its own unique look and charm. But all the club members i know who bought one dont drop the top. Unless to display it in the parking lot

This isnt california hehe.

Driving outside your gated subdivision with the top down means you will be assaulted with all sorts of air, noise and environmental pollution. Even a drive to tagaytay is a pain nowadays. The romance of you being one with the car and the road is long gone. Its since been replaced with an apocalyptic battle with traffic hehe.

Last edited by EQAddict; August 9th, 2018 at 09:19 AM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    If you want more info on mustangs.....pls visit my 2nd favorite (next to tsikot) car forum. Its full of real detailed information and real gear heads.

215+ S55 Mustang Forum (GT, EcoBoost, GT35, GT5, Bullitt) - Mustang6G.com

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    theres no denying the convertible isnt tempting and has its own unique look and charm. But all the club members i know who bought one dont drop the top. Unless to display it in the parking lot

Driving outside your gated subdivision with the top down means you will be assaulted with all sorts of air, noise and environmental pollution. Even a drive to tagaytay is a pain nowadays. The romance of you being one with the car and the road is long gone. Its since been replaced with an apocalyptic battle with traffic hehe.

Meron pa naman isang area papunta sa tagaytay amoy manukan 😲

10. Join Date
    May 2009

Thanks Boss for the insights... kailangan talaga esep-esep

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast