New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Is anyone also having a start up problem on their Ford Fiesta? Battery is ok, leds light up, radio is fine, the keys can turn but the car won't start... any fix? thanks in advance...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by step11angelo View Post
    Sir Luigi, my mom's 2007 ford focus 1.8 CVT duratech has been displaying engine systems failure and brake light errors on the panel and now the engine warning light is always on and is now having speed limited mode, di na sya pwede patakbuhin. the car is in Pacita, Laguna, sir can you check it? i'll send you a pm for contact details, thanks!

Hi po,
    Im from GMA Cavite, looking for a Ford mechanic here, ayaw mg start n ng Ford Lynx ko. Ask ko lang po kung may nahanap po kayo? Cavite-Laguna area. Thanks po.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    When was the last battery change? Oil change? Last maintenance done?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigivaldivia View Post
    Feel free to ask any concerns about your ford cars. I'll help you. Or better yet, i can fix it for you.
    Good morning, sir.

My 2005 1.8 Ghia Ford Focus AT Duratech(gasoline) is experiencing hiccups. Yung parang kumakadyot while stepping on the breaks to control to speed on a slow moving traffic. But once mabilis na ang takbo, wala naman pong problems. I get to experience the 'kadyot' specially doing reverse and in parking situations.

Last week, this is what I experienced on my way home. On a slow moving traffic, engaged to D. Stepping on the breaks to control the speed, then the engine experiences roughness then the LCD on the dashboard flashes 'Engine Systems Fault.' So I turned-off the engine. When I started it, ok na po ulit. It's been a week na po since that incident. Hindi pa po na-uulit.

I was also informed by the people at Ford BGC that wala raw fuel filter ang sasakyan ko. But they said, there's a fuel filter for the diesel engine ones. I was thinking baka kasi yun po ang problem.

Car history:
    Bought it 2nd Hand.
    Never experienced car tuning services since purchase.

What are your thoughts, sir?

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Allain Recorba View Post
    Good morning, sir.

My 2005 1.8 Ghia Ford Focus AT Duratech(gasoline) is experiencing hiccups. Yung parang kumakadyot while stepping on the breaks to control to speed on a slow moving traffic. But once mabilis na ang takbo, wala naman pong problems. I get to experience the 'kadyot' specially doing reverse and in parking situations.

Last week, this is what I experienced on my way home. On a slow moving traffic, engaged to D. Stepping on the breaks to control the speed, then the engine experiences roughness then the LCD on the dashboard flashes 'Engine Systems Fault.' So I turned-off the engine. When I started it, ok na po ulit. It's been a week na po since that incident. Hindi pa po na-uulit.

I was also informed by the people at Ford BGC that wala raw fuel filter ang sasakyan ko. But they said, there's a fuel filter for the diesel engine ones. I was thinking baka kasi yun po ang problem.

Car history:
    Bought it 2nd Hand.
    Never experienced car tuning services since purchase.

What are your thoughts, sir?
    Basic muna. Palit sparkplug, airfilter, fuelfilter, oil filter same time with change oil and clean map sensor then observe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    ^
    Thank you, sir.

So it does really need a tune up. Sabi sa casa wala daw siyang fuel filter. So normally how long should a tune up take? Can you refer me to a shop that has a good reputation to do car tune-ups? I just had a engine oil change last month. ATF replaced just last year. Mga magkano po kaya ang aabutin dun sa basic tune-up?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    duratec engine walang fuel filter? totoo ba?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hmm reminds me of the focus of my officemate. same symptoms. turns out sira TPS. bought a surplus sensor and good to go na uli.

also replaced one of the coils. may leaknna kuryente eh

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    duratec engine walang fuel filter? totoo ba?
    Up for this question. Totoo nga po ba? Eto din po kasi ang sabi sakin sa casa eh. Mine is 1.8 Duratec.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Sorry, double post po.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast