New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hi Luigi, I'm thinking of getting a Ford Explorer 2.0 Ecoboost model. However I have heard of some cases of Ecoboost engines springing oil leaks and needing complete engine replacement at < 20k on the odo. Is the Explorer (esp the 2.0 Ecoboost variant) reliable?

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Forums

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Well, looks like TS has gone on leave.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by powertool View Post
    Hi Luigi, I'm thinking of getting a Ford Explorer 2.0 Ecoboost model. However I have heard of some cases of Ecoboost engines springing oil leaks and needing complete engine replacement at < 20k on the odo. Is the Explorer (esp the 2.0 Ecoboost variant) reliable?

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Forums
    I do hope such cases are not rampant. There are a number of Fiesta Ecoboost and Explorer Ecoboost already on the streets.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Looking for a Ford (Doesn't have to be) mechanic to accompany me to checkup on some SUVs - Explorer, Everest. Is there a way to check if mileage is legit?

Please PM me, thanks

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Sir Luigi, my mom's 2007 ford focus 1.8 CVT duratech has been displaying engine systems failure and brake light errors on the panel and now the engine warning light is always on and is now having speed limited mode, di na sya pwede patakbuhin. the car is in Pacita, Laguna, sir can you check it? i'll send you a pm for contact details, thanks!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hi Luigi, my ford focus 2006 is jerking while on idle stop. Can u do home service? Tnx

7. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    hi po sainyo. sorry po now lang nakapag post. naging busy lang po talaga. here's my contact number po. 09177687357. sorry po ulit.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hi Luigi, nagawa na po ung problem sa focus ko by a ford mechanic. Salamat

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Sir, I'm new with cars. I have a Ford Lynx Ghia 2000 and I usually experience slipping during shifting, also may kadyot dn. I already replaced the ATF pero ganun padn.Kelangan na po b ng rebuilding or replacement..Can u suggest a reliable service center to check with.. Salamat po

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    ^ try to visit PowerTorq at Congressional.

You may inquire via their Fb page

In case you wish to look for customer feedback, have a look at fordclubph.com forums.
    Forum above is good resource for Ford cars as well

hth

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast