New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    i saw the CE, astig ang porma, manotice mu agad na iba sia sa ibang lynx, i think limited lang sia sa black color, does anyone know kung san sa banawe meron after market parts for lynx?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what parts exactly? i think some parts share the same components from the familia. i also saw a lynx CE coming out of valle 4, laki ng intercooler tucked underneathe the front bumper. rinig na rinig din yung BOV sa arangkada nya :fire:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    andami ko nakikitang red na lynx kala ko tuloy rs, pero pag lapit ko, ghia lang pala.. ibang iba talaga sa rs ung ghia

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    walang chrome sa RS, swabe!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Does anybody know the real score on what will happen to the Lynx?

I went to some Ford dealers and I was surprise to note that they do not have stocks anymore of the Lynx. When asked when they will have stocks, all of them were not able to answer the question, but replied that I just make a reservation.

I emailed Ford Philippines and asked the following questions:
    1. Will the Lynx be phased out / discontinued in the Philippines?
    2. Will the Ford Focus / Mazda 3 replace the Lynx?
    3. Will they just concentrate on the export of the Lynx to other Asian countries, and not sell locally? Seems they are prioritizing export sales, rather than local sales in order to obtain tax breaks.

As replied to me by Ford Philippines, they do not want to mention their company strategies for meantine, but instead just recommended that I make a reservation (again) on the Lynx in a Ford dealer.

IMHO, the Lynx is a good car, excellent value for money. Sad to see that Ford Philippines seems not to prioritize this fine car here in the country.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    whether FORD will phase-out or limit local availability of this fine car, the lynx brand will translate into a hard to find, long remembered piece of engineering marvel;

those who owned it can keep it as a lasting legacy from FORD for the long years to come!

hanggang pumuti (or maubos doesnt really matter) na ang buhok ko..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by Snelheid Zonderling
    i noticed last sunday that my friend's 2002 lynx a/t already has small rust spots forming on the underside of the trunk lid where the weld spots are. not a good sign for me! :? my other friend's 96 elantra still has no noticeable rust forming!
    it's probabaly how he takes care of the car. mine is 2k1 lynx still no signs of rusts

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    tell tale signs of rust build-up can show up to any part of something made of metal like a car;

interior trunk surfaces often are not exposed and it keeps moisture for a longer period if not dried up regularly;

if the trunk inside surfaces are rusting moistures are kept trapped long enough which, if salty in nature, corrosion is inevitable..

simply take care of your car..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    tagalnasaabroad,
    baka gusto mo sumalisa Ford Club Philippines just visit this link www.fordclubph.com tapos register ka na lang

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    firesnake, johnadoo, jomapang, kiper, luwe, etc.; i'm keeping track of your threads guys!!

i'm a registered member..

using another alias! hehehe..

Ford Lynx [Merged]