New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    HONEY I SHRUNK THE FOFI!

It's funny to see a mini version of Ford Fiesta with the Ford KA. Looks really cute for the ladies hehe!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Most people have probably seen this car in the James Bond movie "Quantum of Solace".

http://www.autoincar.com/ford-all-ne...tum-of-solace/

The old Ka was a hit in the UK. It looked like a shrunken Ford Puma. The new one looks just like a retarded Fiesta. Its REALLY small. Girls and hairdressers only need to apply

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    Most people have probably seen this car in the James Bond movie "Quantum of Solace".

The old Ka was a hit in the UK. It looked like a shrunken Ford Puma. The new one looks just like a retarded Fiesta. Its REALLY small. Girls and hairdressers only need to apply
    I hope they release it here. My wife and I are very pleased with our FoFi and looking to get our City replaced by next year. The KA will be a perfect second car!

I'm sure it will be far superior on the FC side.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010

This is the perfect platform for an EV car - parang golf cart lang.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Masyadong maliit ang KA, parang mas maliit pa ito sa mga i10 and Celerio eh... The closest we have of something like this in Asia is India's Ford Figo... The KA has absolutely no chance of coming here in Asia...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Nakita ko na rin to sa youtube.. Cute nga sya talaga at mukhang small Fiesta. Pero parang malabong dalhin sa pinas yan, but there is still a possibility. Im very happy with my current Fofi. Buti eto pinili ko..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Masyadong maliit ang KA, parang mas maliit pa ito sa mga i10 and Celerio eh... The closest we have of something like this in Asia is India's Ford Figo... The KA has absolutely no chance of coming here in Asia...
    Although mas bagay nga siya actually for the asian market IMO as a niche vehicle since we have "cute" size vs. western countries. hehe

Although it is smaller than the Tigra.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    May 2011

It would be perfect for Mr. Bean's new adventures instead of James Bond movies

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I still remember the Minica back in the 80s. Ano ba brand yun?

It was successful pero tinigilan ang release. Naging taxi pa nga dito sa San Fernando Pampanga yun.

In its time it was given away to beauty contestants pa nga eh.

I think it has a chance. Chevy also re-released their spark.

Swabe ito sa pangmalapitan na driving sa grocery or mall. A perfect second car in the city. Sa highway medyo delikades...

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    I still remember the Minica back in the 80s. Ano ba brand yun?

It was successful pero tinigilan ang release. Naging taxi pa nga dito sa San Fernando Pampanga yun.

In its time it was given away to beauty contestants pa nga eh.

I think it has a chance. Chevy also re-released their spark.

Swabe ito sa pangmalapitan na driving sa grocery or mall. A perfect second car in the city. Sa highway medyo delikades...
    Minica is Mitsubishi. Do remember, wala tayong market for three door hatchbacks (the only ones successful are the Daihatsu Charade and Kia Pride) since five are the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by KamikazeDude View Post
    It would be perfect for Mr. Bean's new adventures instead of James Bond movies
    Kung ako ang producer ng Mr Bean (live version) ito yung kukunin ko tas iauauction ko ang Green Mini.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ford KA (Fiesta's little sister)