New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hi! I am just new here. I am planning to buy a Ford Focus. Do you have any idea if they plan to change the body soon and when because Honda Civic will change the body next year. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dkusinera View Post
    Hi! I am just new here. I am planning to buy a Ford Focus. Do you have any idea if they plan to change the body soon and when because Honda Civic will change the body next year. Thanks!
    the gen2 focus just had another facelift a few months ago...

a gen3 is upcoming, but there's no news yet on when it will hit Philippine shores

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The 3rd gen will arrive sometime here in Asia next year 2012, while it will launch in Europe and the Americas this year 2011...

Based on the pictures the Focus Mk 3 looks better than the 9th gen. Civic for me at least

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dkusinera View Post
    The new Thai plant that will build the new Mk3 Focus for Asia-Pacific markets is still under construction in Thailand, it will probably be operational by the end of the year.

The Asia-Pacific Mk3 Focus is expected to be introduced in our region sometime in 2012 (hopefully in the early half).

Mk3 Focus hatchback

Mk3 Focus sedan

The 2012 Civic will have a more evolutionary look.

Last edited by AG4; January 4th, 2011 at 04:23 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    The new Thai plant that will build the new Mk3 Focus for Asia-Pacific markets is still under construction in Thailand, it will probably be operational by the end of the year.

The Asia-Pacific Mk3 Focus is expected to be introduced in our region sometime in 2012 (hopefully in the early half).

Mk3 Focus hatchback

Mk3 Focus sedan
    Tignan nyo porma, parang Fiesta. Kaya yung looks natin ngayon, hahabol pa lang Focus by 2012

Ford focus new body