New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    im guessing this is the 5 door hatch? not the 2 door right?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    AFAIK, it is the 3 door version (2 passenger doors + a hatch = 3 doors).

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    papost naman pics :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, perhaps they thought that the FOCUS will automatically gain fame because of its presence in the WRC races....unfortunately hindi nila nabasa siguro that the FOCUS isn't even in the number 1 rank (both on driver and car manufacturer class)...tapos na presyohan ng mataas agad.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    saw a focus in santa rosa, lady driver (cute din).

cut ford some slack, the focus has been out for what? less than 6 months? that's how slow mazda3 sales were back then. add to this dillema the high cost of fuel nowadays ... i think people are finally getting smarter. heck, i've seen more getz' picanto's and even matrixes nowadays.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    AFAIK, it is the 3 door version (2 passenger doors + a hatch = 3 doors).
    i doubt it.

but, why not, wishfull thinking.

i think the 3-door has been reserved for the ST and RS models of the focus.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    AFAIK, yung ST and RT models lang and 2 door... syang! ganda sana.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ford has the wrong transmission and price to an otherwise worthy car. They're too confident to price it that much while a certain Altis 1.8 is around. Even if both cars are priced the same, why would a typical buyer pick a brand that has yet to prove itself in this country, over one that already has a great track record. And as I said, the absence of a manual gearbox, like in the 3, will not help at all.

If they want sales to rise, they should bring in a manual model and price it at around 800K and lower the sticker of what's already here.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hi guys,

I wasn't able to bring my camera yesterday so no pics. However, what I can tell is that it is a 5 door hatch back. 2.0 li duratec engine with Auto tranny "sport matic". moon roof, abs-ebd. dual airbag, side curtain airbag. power seats, dual zone AC. at marami pang iba. priced at 988K.

tnx

Rodski

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Wow. Mahal. They should price that one at 950k, baka patok pa yun.

Ford's got it wrong with this strategy. They ought to bring in the lower end Focus first, a 1.6 or 1.8 liter gas engine with a manual transmission and pared down features. The Focus's huge sales in Europe are because of their good fleet car value (It's the Corolla of Europe), which coupled with spirited driving dynamics made it a big hit.

Kung 2.0 TDCi nila (turbodiesel) yung pindala dito sa Ghia model, kahit siguro 950k papatol ang mga buyers.

Then make the hatch a 1.8 manual. :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Ford Focus 2.0L Sport [Merged]