New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Ford called up today and invited me to the launching of the Ford Focus 2.0L Hatch this Friday, Oct 14, 2005. 6pm Rizal Ballroom, Makati Shangri-La.

What a pity for Ford, with all the marketing "gimmicks" they have been cooking up of recent past and still the sales of the Focus is still lagging. So far, I have seen only two Focus units on the road, one in Quiapo and the other at Nagtahan Bridge. Blame it on Mazda, esp the 3!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I myself havent even seen a Ford Focus on our roads...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i saw only 1 white focus..looks nice but not as nice as the Mz3. ford is doing something wrong with the focus, and i bet its the steep price..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i've seen more Volvo S40's than Ford Foci! (the new Mazda3-based Volvo)

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    just add 80k and u can have the 2.3 escape, now thats a direct competition to the 918k focus IMO

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Impressions, Impressions. The Ford Focus in its current trim would make a good entry level car for Volvo, but is just a bit too much for Ford to be marketing as a top of the line sedan under... erh, Ford.

Yup, the Mazda 3 has a lot to do with poor sales. But the rest of it is due to a steep price, a lack of an entry model, and that stupid (*)&%#&^*$*&( manumatic in the Ford.

Hopefully Ford gets on the ball and brings in the RIGHT Focus. Not an expensive borloloied model, but an entry level 1.6 or 1.8 with a manual and a lower price.

I'm thinking of going to the launching... di pa ako nagpaconfirm, though.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kala ko nga hindi pa out ung focus. hehehe. wala pa ko nakikita miski isa. naalala ko inintroduce nga pala un kasabay ng opening ng uaap.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ang mahal kasi dapat tapat nila sa Mazda3 price

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i think mga 5 times pa lang ako nakakakita ng Focus sa roads

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I saw the ford focus hatch this afternoon. I went to Ford Alabang to get the invitation. While waiting for the sales agent the car carrier arrive with a beautiful white focus hatchback. Its got moon roof, 16 inch tires, two tone leather seats. This is a very nice car.

then the sales agent let us look at the car. Man o Man. It was really impressive. Now I'm thinking what to do to get a hold of this baby. Beautiful!!!!!

By the way here in the south nagkalat ang mga focus.

tnx

Rodski

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Ford Focus 2.0L Sport [Merged]