New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Kailan kaya lalabas ang Focus 2.0 Hatchback na manual dito sa pinas. Sa Thailand kasi, meron silang Focus 2.0 HB na manual without leather seats - "Made in the Philippines"!!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoots View Post
    Kailan kaya lalabas ang Focus 2.0 Hatchback na manual dito sa pinas. Sa Thailand kasi, meron silang Focus 2.0 HB na manual without leather seats - "Made in the Philippines"!!!
    not until Ford Philippines there's a market for these type of (Sporty) Mode. i wouldn't say Racer Boy....

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    they will be launching the Ford Focus TDCi with 6-speed MT later this year. It was previewed in the 3rd Manila Motorshow

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    And the 2nd, too. I'm getting impatient...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict View Post
    they will be launching the Ford Focus TDCi with 6-speed MT later this year. It was previewed in the 3rd Manila Motorshow
    yan ba yung diesel?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    yan ba yung diesel?
    yes. it is the diesel version of the ford focus

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    just read about the Duratorq TDCi (Ford's common-rail turbo-diesel)...the 1.8 liter makes 115ps, top speed of 193 km/h, 0-100km/h * 10.8 secs - 5.5 liters per 100km or an astounding 18.18 km/liter!

the 2.0 liter makes 134 bhp, and gets from 0-100 km/h in 9.6 secs. no specs on the fuel economy... perhaps it'll be around 14-15 km/liter. hope they'll offer both engines here. ok na sa 'kin yung 1.8l.

this car's great! magkano kaya ito? if they'll offer the 2.0, i think ford will be pricing it a bit higher than the current Focus 2.0 Sport (HB) if it will have the same specs - i.e. with sunroof, leather seats and 4-speed slushbox. Or they could offer a lower priced 2.0 TDCi model without the sunroof and leather seats pero sana with the same 6-speed manual tranny =)

Ford Focus 2.0 M/T Hatchback