New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    hello guys,
    i just bought my new Ford Fiesta Trend.. i would like to put in some fogs lamps, and i need some help since i don't know much about fog lamps.

any suggestions of a good quality fog lamps?
    thanks in advance..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    regarding fogs, u might wanna check sir vivafoxpro's posts sa ford fiesta mods thread. :-)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    thanks..
    i have seen and read about it already..

it kinda looks odd for me.. IMO that is

i wants something that would look normal as possible
    im kinda picky.. peace

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If you are really picky then no choice but to get the OEM fog lamps... Its gonna cost you though...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    its doesnt really matter for the price as long as they offer good quality..

im sorry but im kinda clueless as to OEM fog lamps.. any specifics? thanks.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Go to the dealer and ask how much it is... What Trend model did you buy, 1.6L ba? If so sana nag Sport ka na lang kasi may fog lamps na din... Last I heard the fog lamps are worth P20K kasama na labor and the OEM switch... But again better ask again...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    I must agree, they are ODD looking. My wife says pedestrians keep staring at them making her wonder if there is a dent on the bumper.

Looking at these thingamajigs on an Apache attack helicopter, the globules I installed might appear other than fogs. It reminded Sir Kevo of some other tender shapes .

Maybe some think they are cameras because of the lens? Or maybe collision avoidance systems? Night vision maybe? Hehehe... so much the better!

With all the lights I've put in, I have to accept this extra attention. All of us here put our own personal mark on our rides in our desire to be individuals and not just another hunk of metal from the factory line.

I'm very sure in a few months, there will be third party sellers of front fogs for your Trend just like if not better than the ones you'd get from the dealer. IMO, 20K for a pair of lights is a big ripoff. So is 10.5K if I supplied the lights and have them installed.

We've seen our friends here upgrade their speakers, rims and such. This is just evidence that "casa" is not always the best.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    You can also check ebay uk and European Parts.

I still like Kevo's pic of projectors the best... :D

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zerdane99 View Post
    hello guys,
    i just bought my new Ford Fiesta Trend.. i would like to put in some fogs lamps, and i need some help since i don't know much about fog lamps.

any suggestions of a good quality fog lamps?
    thanks in advance..
    Apparently, OEM fog lights are not yet available.

OEM fog lights were top of my list for my wife's Fiesta PS. As soon as we got the car a couple of weeks ago, we called Ford Global and Alabang to ask if they had OEM fog lights. Global said, they have but it will take 2 weeks to order if you place a 50% 'down payment.' Alabang said, it will take 2 days after a 50% down payment as a 'reservation fee.' So, I went to Alabang to pay the 50% to 'reserve', but the fellow behind the accessories counter said that they don't have any stock. I said, I will pay 50%, can you order for me? He said, the plant says it's not available. I was kind of frustrated so I told him that the people answering the phone should be certain when they give out information to callers looking for accessories.

Is this a glimpse of Ford's after sales service?

To those who deal with other Ford dealers, please let me know if other Ford dealers have them. Like zerdane99, I'm willing to pay for them as long as they have them in stock.

Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
possible FOGS for FIESTA Trend?