New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GuthenUthen View Post
    Will the two vehicle be assembled here???
    They will most likely be exported to the Philippines as CBUs.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I like the fiesta but I support the local assembly. Too bad...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Let me revive this...

Mukang no chance in hell na yan dito... Although in India this thing is really cheap INR354,000 in Peso terms that's roughly the same cause INR and PHP is roughly equal... That's Suzuki Alto territory pero mas ayos naman ito kasi mas malaki ng konti being based on the old Fiesta...

If introduce here might be a good i10 and Celerio fighter... Pero that's highly unlikely...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Let me revive this...

Mukang no chance in hell na yan dito... Although in India this thing is really cheap INR354,000 in Peso terms that's roughly the same cause INR and PHP is roughly equal... That's Suzuki Alto territory pero mas ayos naman ito kasi mas malaki ng konti being based on the old Fiesta...

If introduce here might be a good i10 and Celerio fighter... Pero that's highly unlikely...
    *tidus1203, the Figo was also meant to be exported to other markets.
    It is also looking to export Figo and other forthcoming cars to South Africa, South-east Asia and North Africa. It wants to be among the top four auto companies in India by 2020, and thinks its current strategy is sound enough to help it reach that goal.
    - http://www.businessworld.in/bw/2010_..._The_Figo.html

I think the Figo would be a nice sub-compact size alternative to the smaller city-cars like the Celerio and i10.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well fingers crossed if they price this is Celerio teritory it should well... IMO this is superior to the Celerio and i10 if they retain the features of the Indian market Figo...

PS: The Indian Fiesta sucks!!! Iba sya sa what we have here, and their Everest is called Endeavour? Weird...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Well fingers crossed if they price this is Celerio teritory it should well... IMO this is superior to the Celerio and i10 if they retain the features of the Indian market Figo...

PS: The Indian Fiesta sucks!!! Iba sya sa what we have here, and their Everest is called Endeavour? Weird...
    The Indian Fiesta is a reskined version of the previous Fiesta (the one the Figo is based on)

PS: The current gen euro-style Fiesta was caught testing in India.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    definitely fiesta looks far better...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by j.caine View Post
    definitely fiesta looks far better...
    True, because its all new.
    The Figo is an updated version of the previous Fiesta. For export markets, its meant to be positioned below the new Fiesta.

So its like having a sub-compact car for the price of a city car.
    Sort of like a Hyundai Getz except with updated styling.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    *tidus1203, the Figo was also meant to be exported to other markets.

- http://www.businessworld.in/bw/2010_..._The_Figo.html

I think the Figo would be a nice sub-compact size alternative to the smaller city-cars like the Celerio and i10.

wow this car looks good. way way better than the funky fiesta na ok sa harap pero sa likod mukang ewan

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    *jimnyeatworld

Really, you find the Figo more attractive than the Fiesta? Your taste is so Middle Earthish or is it Hollow Earthish? hehehe... I guess elven-golem races have different perception of beauty than humans??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Ford Figo instead of the Fiesta