New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 72 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *vivafoxpro, do you have a photo showing the backview of the front backrest?
    Were they able to retain the scooped out portion on the rear of the front backrest, the one that adds extra rear knee room?
    Last edited by AG4; January 12th, 2011 at 02:56 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Just got my seat covers this morning.

Made by Star seat covers Pampanga, in front of Miyabe Court, P7,000 lahat.

Close up ng front headrest

Sir one of the best seats I've seen in this forum so far! Medyo on the high price side nga lang sir kasi 7,000. I remember someone in the Ford forum mentioned he had his seats made in Seatmate at around 3,200?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    nice fit! sakto lang ba siya? hindi masyadong masikip or maluwag?
    Sakto sya kasi Star is the supplier of our local dealers for seat covers.

Nung first ako pumunta Peugeot with 5 point harness yung ginagawa nila. Papadala daw sa France.

Medyo naging complication lang yung drawer sa ilalim ng front passenger. Ibang cars kasi wala nun. Medyo humaharang yung cords ng seat cover dun sa drawer.

I'll remedy it sa weekend.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rogie View Post
    nice!!! yung sakin di ko pa din nakukuha. iba ang seat ng hatch at sedan.
    btw, pano tinatanggal yung rear seat? wala bang tatamaan dun eg. wire, fuel pump harness?
    Simple sya tanggalin. Two metal pegs in front and 3 hooks sa likod. Lift the front (medyo pilitin lang), then unhook the back.

Wala ako napansin na sensitive parts there.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by remleseyer View Post
    Very nice seat covers sir Vivafoxpro! I plan to get one as well, mag-iinquire akos a SeatMate one of these days. I hope they can do as good a job as yours.
    Eto teknik sir:

Print these out:

(Pictures of the original design you will find in the Ford website)

Mahihirapan sila kung walang sinusundan kodiko.

If ever magawa na rin yung sa inyo mga Fiesta bros, paki post din ninyo pics .

What I also understand is these pictures are not seat covers but the seat themselves. Di ba heated seats ang sa U.S.?

Secondly, these were shot by professional photographers and processed using Photoshop.

In person, talagang swerte at maganda and nakuha ko. Sinadya kong walang logo or anythings para magmukhang orig....

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    *vivafoxpro, do you have a photo showing the backview of the front backrest?
    Were they able to retain the scooped out portion on the rear of the front backrest, the one that adds extra rear knee room?
    No sir. No scooped out portion and I had the pocket not to be made so passengers wont put their junk there.

I dont think it is possible to have scooped out or concave features in a seat cover because of the stretching force. You can if you have them re-upholstered and not be able to remove the leather anymore.

Re-upholstery will allow the workers to pin or sew-in portions of the leather into the cushion.

It's too much of a commitment for me.

I'd give these seat covers a 9.5/10 in looks. I do not know yet in durability but they use the best locally available materials and same as casa seat covers.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sanmigs View Post
    Sir one of the best seats I've seen in this forum so far! Medyo on the high price side nga lang sir kasi 7,000. I remember someone in the Ford forum mentioned he had his seats made in Seatmate at around 3,200?
    Sana ma share din nya pics para our bros can have many choices and find the best products best fitting their budget.

I would also be willing sa 3,200 kung ready made na sya tapos pa-try ko kung satisfied ako sa looks.

Kung matapat ka kasi sa per order lang at pag-lagay hindi ka satisfied, medyo problema pag-bawi ng deposit mo.

Star was personally endorsed by my wife's uncle kaya we went ahead maski medyo mataas.

The pictures show mga 80% lang siguro kung gano sila kaganda. Personally parang "Tron" yung white piping. Very elegant. I'm sure Ford hired top fashion designers for their seats. Gucci maybe?

Also texture and smell can't be photographed .

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Here's mine...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gatmaitan20 View Post
    Here's mine...

Wow! Talagang pampered Fiesta mo sir!

Note ko lang pati Rosary mo red .

Sa kulay pa lang baka matiketan ka ng overspeeding...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Eto teknik sir:

Print these out:

(Pictures of the original design you will find in the Ford website)

Mahihirapan sila kung walang sinusundan kodiko.

If ever magawa na rin yung sa inyo mga Fiesta bros, paki post din ninyo pics .

What I also understand is these pictures are not seat covers but the seat themselves. Di ba heated seats ang sa U.S.?

Secondly, these were shot by professional photographers and processed using Photoshop.

In person, talagang swerte at maganda and nakuha ko. Sinadya kong walang logo or anythings para magmukhang orig....
    Thanks vivafoxpro. Sige I'll bring these pics as template. Pakita ko na rin yung pics nung sa iyo para may benchmark sila . Pero ganda nung sa iyo gayang gaya yung orig, siyempre kung may difference man, hindi seat cover yung orig kundi seat mismo. Pero kung sa fit lang din, I think yung fit ng seat cover is as perfect as can be made possible.

Page 9 of 72 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa