New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rogie View Post
    sir, pina adjust nyo pa ba ito sa casa to correct yung odo reading?
    Hindi pa. Tanong ko siguro on my 1000km checkup, pero I doubt they do that. In any case by upsizing to 205/45 R17 I slightly increased my wheel circumference by 2.5%, which based on other forums is within the acceptable tolerance of +- 3%.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    First reply from the Australian Ford Forum, all Fiestas (German and Thailand) have a bolt patttern/PCD of 4 x 108.
    That is the only reason they will offer an Original European Ford Fiesta wheel as an Accessory for the ASEAN Fiesta.
    Because it fits!

Ford China's Fiesta uses the same wheels as the Thai-made Asia-Pacific Ford Fiesta, and they can fit Euro 17 inch wheels like the one on the test unit of Jeremy Clarkson.
    Great! Ayos, hope FGP can bring in those OE wheels
    There is a Ford Racing 17" 15 spoke wheels for the USDM Fiesta, super din!
    http://www.fordracingpartsdirect.com.../m-1007-fa.htm

Although Remleseyer has indeed mounted 100pcd, as shown on his photos.

Which is which ba?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckomenda View Post
    Great! Ayos, hope FGP can bring in those OE wheels
    There is a Ford Racing 17" 15 spoke wheels for the USDM Fiesta, super din!
    http://www.fordracingpartsdirect.com.../m-1007-fa.htm

Although Remleseyer has indeed mounted 100pcd, as shown on his photos.

Which is which ba?
    I'll try to ask more people just to make sure. The nice thing about the Ford's Australian forum is in Australia they had the German Fiesta first, then they switched to the Thai Fiesta which looks similar to our Thai Fiesta (but with more airbags and standard features etc) even the 15 inch and 16 inch wheels are the same as ours.
    So now I can ask both owners of the German Fiestas and the new Thai Fiestas about their wheels.
    Last edited by AG4; January 9th, 2011 at 06:07 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Try this "Tire Size Calculator" if you are thinking of changing your rims.
    It will tell you, in percentages, the difference between your stock, and intended rims/tires.

http://www.1010tires.com/tiresizecalculator.asp

You can input actual sizes, or choose "Ford", "2011" from the dropdown lists, to see what the US Fiesta uses.
    The US Fiesta SES Hatchback uses the same 195/50R16 as our ASEAN Sport HB.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Looks like we now have enough details from owners of ASEAN fiestas, to finally confirm that the rims are 4x100 PCD.

A couple of Pinoy owners have already changed their mags to 4x100 PCD, and there is a thread here from Malaysian owners that clearly show it as 100.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...o.376495018897

Quote - Mohammed "i juz changed my RIM! (205/40/R17 -PCD100)"

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...o.376495018897

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    For those of us DIYers na balak maglagay ng sariling fog lights, you might be interested on the pics I took today.

I already removed the headlight assembly during my investigation of another matter "fender liner hole" so I had the chance of finding out kung may "abang" na wire para sa fog lights. Yep meron.

Ang medyo problema lang daw (according to one of our friends), kapag electricals done outside casa, it will void warranty.

This makes DIY'ing more exciting with the added challenge of putting in something that can be taken out without any traces in case you need to avail of the warranty

Fog light holder seen from the outside

Fog light holder inside view. You can see the connector.

I have a 1.4 Trend sedan and I know the sport already has these. I wonder kung yung mga 1.6 Trends meron agad fog lights.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    I have a 1.4 Trend sedan and I know the sport already has these. I wonder kung yung mga 1.6 Trends meron agad fog lights.
    parehas lang tayo sir, walang front fog lamps pero interesado din maglagay. hehehe. nagtanong nako sa casa at ang estimate is 20k. kesyo complicated daw ang switch.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    putik ang mahal nung 20K.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    ok, there's the wire, but how about the switch? mine is a 1.6 trend and likewise don't have the foglights.. the switch for it on the dash is not functional, just the one for the rear... any solution?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Kaya siguro mahal sa kasa kasi may share Ford USA sa anumang benta nila. Parang "franchise fee" siguro. Second to that warranty on the things they install. Sa labas no warranty on electricals.

Mga end of month pa budget ko sa fog lights.

Eto balak ko:

1. Have to change the headlight bulbs to white kasi parang nahihinaan ako sa stock. My Honda has 90/100 instead of the 55 watts standard. Medyo nasanay na ako sa lakas at whiteness nila.

2. Sabay na yellow fog lights dahil mahina daw sa tag-ulan yung white colored bulbs.

Depende sa budget at sa oras, I will share with you the steps I will be taking.

Medyo makati na kamay ko mangalikot

Also I gave priority to the leather seat covers. Baka kasi may matapon na liquid sa seats at sigurado absorbed sya ng foam.

Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa