New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Ganda. I wonder kung pano yung throw niya sa street during nighttime. Low beam + Fogs.
    Mahina pa para sa akin. The included bulbs are ordinary 55W H3. I might put in branded with higher wattage bago mag tag-ulan.

Yes I agree, by a stroke of good luck, well defined nga yung cutoff

I got the lights for only P850.00 (pair) sa Concorde while looking for generic ones.

I'm sure if you would put in the P6,000 projector lights earlier suggested to me for this mod, the results would be far better.

The mod will essentially be the same with just a variation on the lights.

For those planning to do the same mod, I suggest putting in a quenching diode on the relay to prevent back emf flowing to the Fiesta's control circuitry. My mods may appear reckless, but I do take extra steps to protect the existing systems.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by master siopao View Post
    this is what i had installed. PIONEER TS-A1683S 6.5 INCH 4-WAY COAXIAL SPEAKER see link for specs:

http://www.marsperformance.com/html/...L-SPEAKER.html

as my kwento goes, i bought 2 speakers muna, because trend does not have rear speakers, the problem is, although me separate na linya for speakers sa likod w/c goes directly to the stereo unit, wala ang stereo natin nang fader para timplahin ang sound sa likod at harap. so para mas gumanda at mawala na rin yung basag na bass ng harap, pinaltan ko na rin ng kaparehas, so all speakers are the same na, altough di naman mawawala yung tweeter na nasa door handle sa harap kase separate din na wiring yun.

P2,750 + lang naman ang isang pares, if you want, pakabit ka muna sa likod, tapos judge it yourself ( ako kase makulili sa sound ), then bahala ka na kung papaltan mo pa harap in the future kase ok din naman siya... to a certain volume level. Kunin mo sa timpla ng bass mid at treble.
    Thanks! Will try your suggestion.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    what spec rims should i look for if i just want to change the stock 16" rims of the fiesta sport... without the need for changing the tires?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Finally found time to pass by Blaze Festival Mall today (thanks to Master S for all the help). Wala nang Pioneer so I ended up installing 6.5" 2-way coax Hertz speakers for the rear doors. Mas mahal ng konti pero ok na rin.

Very satisfied with the improved sound quality. Wala nang basag na bass sound. Ok na sa akin ito. Don't intend to install any subs.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    Finally found time to pass by Blaze Festival Mall today (thanks to Master S for all the help). Wala nang Pioneer so I ended up installing 6.5" 2-way coax Hertz speakers for the rear doors. Mas mahal ng konti pero ok na rin.

Very satisfied with the improved sound quality. Wala nang basag na bass sound. Ok na sa akin ito. Don't intend to install any subs.
    Ang laki ng pinagkaiba ano? hehehe, my wife who rides at the back because of the baby, says nawala yung sound ng kalye na rinig na rinig noon before the rear speakers where installed. As you can see from the pics, 8 inches ang abang na hole sa speakers ang kagandahan sa kanila, alam na nila wires for the rear.

enjoy!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Ang laki ng pinagkaiba ano? hehehe, my wife who rides at the back because of the baby, says nawala yung sound ng kalye na rinig na rinig noon before the rear speakers where installed. As you can see from the pics, 8 inches ang abang na hole sa speakers ang kagandahan sa kanila, alam na nila wires for the rear.

enjoy!
    iba ba speakers ng trend vs the sport? or iba lang yung dami? 6 vs 4. now im really interested hehehe. speakers that cheap can make that big of a difference? :D

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010

enjoy!
    Thanks again Master S. 3 hrs na lang inabot yung installation. Mas mabilis daw kaysa dati kasi hindi na siya nagbaklas ng front console. Sinadya ko talaga doon magpunta kasi ayaw ko na pagalaw yung console. Pero kung ako si Vivafoxpro, kayang-kaya ko siguro ikabit ito kahit sarili ko lang.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    iba ba speakers ng trend vs the sport? or iba lang yung dami? 6 vs 4. now im really interested hehehe. speakers that cheap can make that big of a difference? :D
    i dont know what the speakers are for the sport, from what i read here eh maganda daw talaga sound, so maybe iba rin ang speakers niyo mismo, i cant compare kase i havent heard the sound system ng sport, kase sa mga trend owners like me, talagang basag ang bass pag malakas na, plus add the fact na wala siyang speakers sa likod, eh talagang di kami masasatisfy at kailangang lagyan man lang ng speakers sa likod. its the difference between stereophonic and quadrosonic hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006

nice. pansin ko bakit binaklas yung lower sidings sa loob? nag add ba sya ng wire para sa speakers?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004

I'm not so sure but from what I heard, Hertz being sold in Blade are counterfeits.

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa