New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    How much as the mudguard? I am interested with that one... Also tatanungin ko din Ford Quezon Ave if they have it tapos compare prices na lang...
    when i bought the scuff plate mga around 2.2k yun. still waiting for the mud guard for sedan last mod na yun then 17" na sunod.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    not digging the scuff plates and the rear lip cover. thats just me. peace!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    I kinda like the chrome trim around the front grill of the US version. Any possibility of adding-on something like that for our local fiesta?
    Last edited by hausteam; February 1st, 2011 at 03:03 PM. Reason: typo error

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    yung mudguards 3,200 pair or set?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Set na yun. 4 pieces for each side...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Yup, set of 4 na yun. Ganun din yung scuff plates set of 4 din, mas maigsi lang ung nasa likod.

O.T.
    Panu mag edit ng post? Rename ko lang yung rear lip cover to rear step cover.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    In my quest for some front fog lights, I have decided to put in some generic ordinary roundish lights and do a minor mod on the "blank fogs" on our Trend. Sports owners won't be too interested here since they already have front fogs standard.

Venturing into Concorde, I found these unique ones:

Looking closer, they are projector types.

Brand is DLAA (I know low end, did not intend to go high end) P845.00 for the pair
    Bulb is H3 55watts
    Lens looks blue from the front, when powered, BAM! Yellow! sweehheeeet!

Excited to install this weekend.

Very straight forward install for these:
    1. Run a dedicated line from the battery w/ fuse to the front fogs
    2. Relay will carry the amperes for the fogs
    3. Relay will be controlled from a signal coming from the rear fogs
    4. Install a manual toggle switch to disable/enable rear fogs in the rare event I need them. I don't see the real need for rear fogs in my driving needs but its always nice to have them just in case.

Barring any unforeseen accidents, Presto! front fogs na!

I got frustrated looking for a way to activate the front fogs circuit, so this will be the next best thing. Still control the fogs "in dash" complete with indicator lights.

Here is the long story:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77692

Mga ka-Trend, sana meron kayo ibang solution na pinagawa na sa Trend nyo bago ko katayin na naman electricals ng Fofi namin this weekend.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Double post Tsikot is very sluggish

*mods Can you do anything regarding Tsikot's performance. Madalas sya mabagal at kung ilan beses down pa

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    has anyone found a good phone dock that doesnt connect to the windshield?

i really like the mountek one.. classy and simple. no clutter. its just sad that its not compatible with the fiesta. and if it did it will block the controls... or the display.

http://www.mountek.com/servlet/StoreFront

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Double post Tsikot is very sluggish

*mods Can you do anything regarding Tsikot's performance. Madalas sya mabagal at kung ilan beses down pa
    Don't blame the mods (me included) because we do not have control over that stuff. The best I am already doing is manually cutting down the maximum length per thread to around 1,500 posts. You can feel the difference when I implemented that.

The next I might do is to cut down on the pointless "daily attendance" threads.

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa