New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by izeman_x View Post
    Thanks sir. May idea ka kung magkano cya?
    i have a very poor memory, so heres how i recollect their price list for accessories, ayaw kasi pakopya nung isusulat ko sana, so this is give or take a few.

armrest diko sure if 23,000 or 14,000 kase same price kasi siya as any of this two items:

Color of your choice na steering wheel ( i wanted blue ) 23,000
    illuminated na gear shift knob 14,000

kaya nalito na ako.

then:
    blue colored gear shift knob 7,000, pag red 5,000
    rain visor set 3,500
    mud guards 3,060
    foglights orig 17,000
    marami pa, pero this is what i recall na lang

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    You might want to peek into my previous post:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showp...2&postcount=54

As a continuation I would like to share a mod I did today:

I believe the research that flashing lights in combination with our break lights enhance the reaction time of the driver behind us in case we have to break suddenly. This mod may be added looks but its main purpose is safety.

I used heat instead of a drill or hack saw to avoid fine bits of plastic that gets into tight spaces.

Testing the wires leading to the brake lights, I found the black (negative) and blue (positive) as the ones I wanted. I tapped those and extended a wire towards the rear fog light housing where the strobes would be.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S48ToppjNk"]YouTube - Fiesta rear strobe1[/ame]
    Taken during daytime. You can see the multiple flashes the strobe makes every time it fires.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ_OcHvVQeY"]YouTube - Fiesta rear strobe2[/ame]
    Taken in the evening. My camera gets overwhelmed by the brake lights so I had to cover them for a bit.

Ang lupit mo talaga bro vivafoxpro!

Sana nga nakadaan ka kanina sa EB. Isa ka sa mga pinakahihintay na FoFi owner. The ultimate reverse engineer!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    Ang lupit mo talaga bro vivafoxpro!

Sana nga nakadaan ka kanina sa EB. Isa ka sa mga pinakahihintay na FoFi owner. The ultimate reverse engineer!
    I live in Pampanga. No plates yet. Marami pa naman bukas. Eager to see pics of your EB.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yep, masaya yan if viva can join us in the future gatherings...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    A cool feature of the Fiesta is that under emergency braking, the yellow hazard lights will flash to alert traffic behind you of your sudden stop. With that, and Vivafoxpro's strobe mod, an emergency stop will be like a New Years Eve fireworks party Very cool...and safe.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    You might want to peek into my previous post:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showp...2&postcount=54

As a continuation I would like to share a mod I did today:

I believe the research that flashing lights in combination with our break lights enhance the reaction time of the driver behind us in case we have to break suddenly. This mod may be added looks but its main purpose is safety.

I used heat instead of a drill or hack saw to avoid fine bits of plastic that gets into tight spaces.

Testing the wires leading to the brake lights, I found the black (negative) and blue (positive) as the ones I wanted. I tapped those and extended a wire towards the rear fog light housing where the strobes would be.

YouTube - Fiesta rear strobe1
    Taken during daytime. You can see the multiple flashes the strobe makes every time it fires.

YouTube - Fiesta rear strobe2
    Taken in the evening. My camera gets overwhelmed by the brake lights so I had to cover them for a bit.
    IDOL TALAGA!!! Dude seryoso, pwede mo pagkakitaan yang skill mo... Mas magaling ka pa sa CASA eh!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    A cool feature of the Fiesta is that under emergency braking, the yellow hazard lights will flash to alert traffic behind you of your sudden stop. With that, and Vivafoxpro's strobe mod, an emergency stop will be like a New Years Eve fireworks party Very cool...and safe.
    Thanks for that info. Has anybody tested that feature? I must have skipped it in the manual.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    IDOL TALAGA!!! Dude seryoso, pwede mo pagkakitaan yang skill mo... Mas magaling ka pa sa CASA eh!
    Yes bro. I enjoy DIY and even more when you guys think its amusing.

Sa kikitain naman, I think what I am in now is just as enjoyable and pays higher.

Will continue posting my exploits, step by step. Laking tuwa ko na rin kung gagayahin ninyo or do something better.

OO nga pala, sa mga may balak dyan, what I used are LED strobes not the the type na parang flash ng camera (old style). Maawa din tayo sa driver behind. Before buying anything, try nyo muna sa sarili nyong mata

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    You are great man!

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa