New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 72 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by master siopao View Post
    Got this for 2,500 at that araneta guy where i got my rain visors too

Is this made of rubber or yung parang styrofoam?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    Rubber siya mukha namang matibay

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    Parang rubberized foam... got one too earlier today.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    The oem tray (in europe) looks like this, and is made of rubber, not rubberized material.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    clearer pic of what you can get here. i like it. OEM look. flexible plastic but high quality.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    does anyone know where we can get something as a dead pedal? wala man lang shang plastic for resting the left foot.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    I bought mine online from a UK company called "Powerbulbs".
    Very reliable, but took 1 month to arrive.

High beam is H1
    Low Beam is H7
    Front fog is H11

Page 44 in your owners manual.

I put Philips xtreme vision (latest and most powerful) in high and low, and Osram Nightbreaker Plus in front Fogs.
    Did you have to pay anything else when the package arrived? On the last two items i bought online, I was charged with additional customs and other "fees". Medyo hassle

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Did you have to pay anything else when the package arrived? On the last two items i bought online, I was charged with additional customs and other "fees". Medyo hassle
    I didn't have to pay any extra customs fee on the 2 occasions that I have used "Powerbulbs", though I have been "stung" by the wonderful Philippine customs/post office "charges" in the past.
    Maybe because they declare on the UK customs sticker on the outside of the box..."declared value=10 UK pounds" (around P700).

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    does anyone know where we can get something as a dead pedal? wala man lang shang plastic for resting the left foot.
    Although I can live without it, it would also be nice kung meron ngang mod that we can do to act as a dead pedal...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Although I can live without it, it would also be nice kung meron ngang mod that we can do to act as a dead pedal...
    would be really nice so as not to mess up the carpet for the left foot area.

also bought 3m nomads (regular) already though they are indeed too big. thinking of cutting them to the size of the OEM mats ford gave me.

may nagpagawa na ba ng custom cut mats? would really appreciate a template that has better coverage... sana pati left foot area covered.

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa