New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last weekend we had a bike ride and I assumed that my Fiesta can fit only one mtb. But after seeing there's still space I tried fitting in 2 bikes (a full sus and a hardtail) viola! success! even helmets, hydration and bags other gadgets went in easily. How about you guys? care to share your cargo?

ps. this was taken after the ride kaya medyo magulo paglagay ko hehehe

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Wow! Eto yung iniisip ko before eh..You have enlighten me.. Kasya pala 2 mountain bikes. Lagyan mo bro ng seatcover, para hindi madumihan seats mo.. Hehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tradewind26 View Post
    Wow! Eto yung iniisip ko before eh..You have enlighten me.. Kasya pala 2 mountain bikes. Lagyan mo bro ng seatcover, para hindi madumihan seats mo.. Hehe
    nagulat nga mga ka-bike ko lahat sila naka rack and they can't imagine how i managed to fit in those two bikes with accessories with space to spare panay siip nila eh tinted kaya they were amazed when i opened the tailgate hehehe actually walang tumama sa front seats i made sure of it medyo oc din ako sa car. i just covered the rear derailures and disc brakes with plastic bags lalo na pag hydraulic you'll never know kung mag leak. when doing this i suggest you bring lots of newspapers and rags para di magasgas bike frames when putting on top of the other. btw both bikes are medium size(17) if your into mtb ride tayo minsan

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Eto binili ko muna sa para sa trunk ng Fiesta ko. Very useful. Kasi makapit yung rubber nya..Baka magustuhan mo rin.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/23...showimage.html

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tradewind26 View Post
    Eto binili ko muna sa para sa trunk ng Fiesta ko. Very useful. Kasi makapit yung rubber nya..Baka magustuhan mo rin.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/23...showimage.html
    Exactly what I have in my sedan's trunk. I'm happy to see meron din ako ka-kosa sa play mat

*Sir Exe, my suggestion is buy upholstery material instead of the newspaper kung madalas mo sakay mga bikes mo. You can buy it by the yard and "water tight" compared with newspaper. Mas madali pa ilagay at iligpit. Just fold it once, then roll it like banig.

Sa trunk ng sedan lalong marami pwede ilagay. I tried reaching in to touch the back portion of the rear seats while putting in the play mat. Nahirapan na ko sa distansya mula sa lip ng trunk opening up to the back rest.

Tantya ko isang medium sized na kalabaw o anim na kambing kasya

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hehe. Parehas pala tayo may Playmat. Just for around 100petot. Im very happy with the performance. Makapit na rubber sya. I was doubting the trunk tray sold in casa are very plastic and slippy. Mahal pa

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    salamat sa suggestion guys actually first time ko kasi nag load ng bike and tama kayo i'm looking for a matting na pwede i roll i prefer rubbery material cause it will help the bikes from moving around plus protected pa upholstery ni fofi heheh

*vivafox

hahahah malamang kasya nga yan! next time tingnan ko kung ilang case ng beer kasya and isang lechon

*tradewind

meron pa kong ganyan sa house kaya lang ginagamit ng mga anak ko for their swimming pool hehehe hanap na lang ako ng mat

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by exe View Post
    salamat sa suggestion guys actually first time ko kasi nag load ng bike and tama kayo i'm looking for a matting na pwede i roll i prefer rubbery material cause it will help the bikes from moving around plus protected pa upholstery ni fofi heheh

*vivafox

hahahah malamang kasya nga yan! next time tingnan ko kung ilang case ng beer kasya and isang lechon

*tradewind

meron pa kong ganyan sa house kaya lang ginagamit ng mga anak ko for their swimming pool hehehe hanap na lang ako ng mat
    Hindi yata lapat sa application mo yung mat kasi you fold in the rear seats. You need a sheet to cover the trung and the folded seats as o one piece.

Siguro play mat muna for daily use, then on top of it, the upholstery when you carry the bikes.

I already tried mine pala with a treadmill. Bought a manual one in SM Pampanga and it went in with no problem with seats folded.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ treadmill? malaki laki yun ha this one naman taken yesterday. 4 burner gas range with oven! pagkakita nung maglalagay sa fiesta sabi nya sir di yata kasya pa deliver nyo na lang ayun ang dami pa space sa loob