The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Nice Info sir...

ride safe

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    The Fiesta Sport has both the small stalk on the tach and trip button near the bluetooth button.

As for FC, I've acheived 8.1km/L on pure city driving (this is during rush hour traffic). I think I'll be able to fill-up again by this weekend and so far it's looking a little better than the previous one.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Well that's good news! See no need to be paranoid!
    same thoughts. that's the beauty of this forum, if use constructively . we can share info on our new toy. Soon my Fiesta will be up for more exploration

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Was able to get my 2nd gas fill last night and as per manual computation, I got 8.8km/l.

The above figure again was acheived almost always on rush hour traffic driving with very small and short sprints in the morning in between the traffic zones (hitting a max of 60-80kms).

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Filled-up again last night and was happy that my FC is better. I'm thinking if it was the change from Sea Oil to Shell, better gas pedal control or both. Anyway, it went up to 9.89km/L

Hmmm....come to think of it, it could also be from "less traffic" in the mornings as I could cruise between 60-80 kms much farther than the previous week.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any other Fiesta owners/drivers about their fuel consumption?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    will post mine on my next full tank. btw, sir reefshark, thanks for the info. matanong ko narin,what fuel are you currently using? salamat!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pista_ni_jon View Post
    will post mine on my next full tank. btw, sir reefshark, thanks for the info. matanong ko narin,what fuel are you currently using? salamat!
    I always use Sea Oil as this is near my place and cheaper than the big 3 but last friday, traffic was really bad and had to fill up and Shell was the nearest gas station. This is what gave me the 9.89km/L so I filled-up with Shell again just to see if this is the one that would give me better mileage.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pareho lang pala sa Getz 1.4RS ko ang FC ng Fiesta. 9 city at 14 highway.

But I drive mine hard, up to 150 sa NLEX, ganun pa rin kababa ang consumo. ACU on palagi

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    8.2km./liter yun 1st computation ko, usual route from sucat via SLEX to fort boni, with once a week trip to cybergate pioneer..hope it'll improve on our next full tank..btw, ours is sports variant..

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta Actual Fuel Consumption