New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT shortcut format & grammar.

Read the RULES.

Ignorance is NOT an excuse.

Repeated offenses will lead to banning.
    [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    mas matipid ang 1.5 kasi ang engine mas less hirap sa small body nya. yan ang nakikita ko. ewan ko alng kung totoo. hehe
    You mean 1.6?? 1.6 and 1.4 po ang Fiesta... IMO naman its the transmission that helps it especially kung madaming high speed driving...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckomenda View Post
    Regarding the Fiesta tripmeter
    From the overseas forum….

Do give it a try. Tell us if this one works.
    where's the reset button? I think there isn't any?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wala ba sa left stalk? I think you can depress it but then again that was with the Sport variant...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009

yup me stalk pala dun sa me tachometer....i'll try that

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    it works!!! thanks Tidus.....me trip meter pala...press once for trip meter...press for more than 2 seconds to reset...bakit kase dun nilagay sa tachometer yung control ng odometer eh...hehe...anyways i am glad....kala ko forever na ko mag take note ng trip distance sa celphone eh...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yung left stalk di ba sya nadedepress? Sayang di ko kasi na check nung test drive since abala ako sa enjoyment of driving...

Checking Page 17 and 18 of the US Fiesta manual, it does have one but its all part of the TRIP COMPUTER which the Trend lacks. So it could be the Trend does not have one and the Sport should have one since meron syang trip computers... The manual states you press the left stalk to cycle through the different trip readouts...

Here a print screen of the manual... Page 17 and 18

And the left stalk I was talking about...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wrexckz View Post
    it works!!! thanks Tidus.....me trip meter pala...press once for trip meter...press for more than 2 seconds to reset...bakit kase dun nilagay sa tachometer yung control ng odometer eh...hehe...anyways i am glad....kala ko forever na ko mag take note ng trip distance sa celphone eh...
    Well that's good news! See no need to be paranoid!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    may stick na pwede mo ipush dun sa me number ng 7 sa tachometer...that is the control for trip meter ng trend variants....

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ah so iba pala duon sa left stalk sa Sport... Sa Sport the left stalk can be depressed.

See the arrow that says trip yeah press that repeatedly to get to the different trip data and hold it to reset the tripmeter.

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta Actual Fuel Consumption