New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I also painted my rear drum brakes. The rusty drum brakes that came with the car when I first brought it home was just plain ugly. I had the drum brakes cleaned of rust first when I brought my unit for its 1k PMS. I then cleaned it (before painting) with MAG1 Break Parts Cleaner (P350 * ACE Hardware) and then painted it with RJ London High Temp Flat Black paint (P360 * ACE Hardware)

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by remleseyer View Post
    Badtrip naman yun . When I inquired they didn't give me any problems, actually what they told me is that marami na nga daw nagpagawa ng fiesta seat cover sa kanila. And when I showed them the pictures, they also told me someone before me had requested the same seat cover design. And they're willing to accept any design and customization you want, so shame on them to tell you that they can't do it.

Anyways I hope your seat cover will turn out even better than expected
    I suppose ako yung sinasabi nila na nagpapagawa din ng fiesta seat cover sa kanila na same design. Yep badtrip talaga pero ganun talaga ang buhay siguro.

Yes I hope maging ok talaga yung seat cover. Saw your pictures and damn they look fine!
    Anyways bukod kasi dun sa pictures na pinakita ko dun sa bago kong pinagpagawan, inexplainan din ako nung gumagawa - so sinabi nya sakin ang pros and cons of piping, single stitch, double stitch, use of nylon, etc. So may konting customization pako na pinagawa para matibay at maganda talaga. Sana lang magawa nila, hehe.

Once it's done, i will surely post pics, and tell you more details about it. Hirap mag explain kung biglang dahil sa tadhana (you never know!) di pala magagawa.

Again I have to say na maganda ang seatcovers mo! Thanks to sir vivafoxpro again!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I also painted my rear drum brakes. The rusty drum brakes that came with the car when I first brought it home was just plain ugly. I had the drum brakes cleaned of rust first when I brought my unit for its 1k PMS. I then cleaned it (before painting) with MAG1 Break Parts Cleaner (P350 * ACE Hardware) and then painted it with RJ London High Temp Flat Black paint (P360 * ACE Hardware)
    Thanks for posting this. I should have thought of telling them to clean the drum brakes as well nung nagpa 1k PMS ako just 2 days ago. Will try what you did para umayos yung itsura kasi tama ka na hindi maganda tingnan.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Front fogs
    Bought from Concorde SM Pampanga, P850.00

did the mod and installation myself

New picture plus the ones last week

This one shows the lens, as is, not powered on. You will see the blue color of the lens when off but yellow when on.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Here are my leather seat covers already installed. This is by Seat Mate, Mandaluyong. Price is P5,500. The fit is I think a little too tight, but I'm very satisfied anyways. I'd like to thank vivafoxpro again for giving me the idea for this seat cover.
    Lalapat pa yan as you use them. Ngayon pa lang satisfied ka na, what more later on pa.

Yes I wholeheartedly accept your thanks.

Other Fiesta bros will also appreciate the opinions and pictures we post so that they can make their own decisions as to which supplier to patronize or avoid.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    sir yung rims mo ba 17 x 7, pcd 4 x 100? ano po offset nyan and how much inabot?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sanmigs View Post
    Again I have to say na maganda ang seatcovers mo!
    Thanks sanmigs, I hope your seatcovers come out looking awesome as well.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by emet View Post
    sir yung rims mo ba 17 x 7, pcd 4 x 100? ano po offset nyan and how much inabot?
    Oo nga about the rims I forgot to share it in this thread, na-mention ko na kasi siya sa other thread . Anyways its an Advanti Racing Storm Series 2 and yup 17x7 and pcd 4x100. Offset is +40. Rim weight is just 15lbs, which is the main reason I chose it (its even lighter than the smaller stock rims). Price is P27000 for a set of 4 sa Wheelhaus Marketing sa may Evangelista cor Tinio St., Makati.

The tires are Kumho Ecsta SPT (KU31), 205/45 R17. Price is P4200 per piece, bought it from the same tire shop.

FYI na rin, the stock rims of the Fiesta Sport are 16x6.5 with offset +47.5.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sanmigs View Post
    Thanks for posting this. I should have thought of telling them to clean the drum brakes as well nung nagpa 1k PMS ako just 2 days ago. Will try what you did para umayos yung itsura kasi tama ka na hindi maganda tingnan.
    Yup just make sure you use high temperature paint. Regular paint kasi will chip easily due to high temperatures when the brakes are in use.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Guys,

Saan shop kaya meron black 17" OZ Superturismo mags? Atsaka H&R springs para sa fiesta natin?

Thanks.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta - Accessories, Tools (Shops and Prices)