New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    maganda, simple at malinis!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ^^ maganda. simple kaso ang problema ko dito ay nawala yung pagka-bucket seat nya. niyakap ng mahigpit ng seat cover yung hulma/porma/hugis ng upuan sa harapan. still, its nice and clean.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Got mine from Star Seat covers Pampanga, in front of Miyabe Court
    P7,000

Pinagaya ko ito: (The ones in Ford's 360 view of Fiesta's interior)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pista_ni_jon View Post
    ^^ maganda. simple kaso ang problema ko dito ay nawala yung pagka-bucket seat nya. niyakap ng mahigpit ng seat cover yung hulma/porma/hugis ng upuan sa harapan. still, its nice and clean.

Glad you liked it guys.

*Jon: I took this picture when it was still newly installed. Since I've been using it a couple of weeks lumubog na uli yung bucket shape nya. Ofcourse, hindi na kasing lalim ng dati. Yung scoop sa likod ng seat, hindi talaga kaya madefine.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Item: Ken Block limited edition Ford hat
    Shop Name:DC
    Price:40$ 19++
    Picture:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I'll be getting my leather seat covers tomorrow. I followed sir vivafoxpro's advice, pinagaya ko din yung leather seats from the Fiesta interior pictures he provided. Nagustuhan ko kasi talaga yung black leather with white stitching and piping. I hope it comes out just as nice as vivafoxpro's.

By the way sa Seat Mate, Mandaluyong ko pinagawa, P5,500 ang price nila. I'll post pictures once I have them installed.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Got my Mudguards from Ford Alabang finally. It took me 2 visits and 4 phone calls to wake them up. Cost P3290. The service area was busy (2 and a half hours to wait for installation), so I suggested that I just take them home and install them myself. To my surprise...he agreed...saved a few pesos on installation
    I took me a couple of hours to install. Front was easy to get access, just "Full Lock" on the front tyres to make enough space to get in.
    Rear was more of a challenge. The instructions provided say that you have to jack the rear of the car up to gain access...but that wasn't enough, and I had to remove the rear wheel to do it properly. They look great by the way

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by remleseyer View Post
    I'll be getting my leather seat covers tomorrow. I followed sir vivafoxpro's advice, pinagaya ko din yung leather seats from the Fiesta interior pictures he provided. Nagustuhan ko kasi talaga yung black leather with white stitching and piping. I hope it comes out just as nice as vivafoxpro's.

By the way sa Seat Mate, Mandaluyong ko pinagawa, P5,500 ang price nila. I'll post pictures once I have them installed.
    Could you post pics sir when you get them? Nagpagawa din ako sa kanila but was extremely disappointed. I also followed sir vivafoxpro's advice. Nung una ok daw, kaya gawin. Then after 1 and 1/2 weeks, di pa man lang nasisimulan kasi di daw kaya gawin. Tapos after ko masabi na sinabi nila na kaya gawin, di daw talaga kaya - baka daw pangit ang kalabasan. So sabi ko babawiin ko nalang yung deposit ko. When I got there to get my deposit (hassle diba?), which is after 2 days, kaya na daw gawin. Syempre nawalan nako ng confidence. Ni hindi ko nga malalaman na hindi nila gagawin kung di ako tatawag.

Nagpagawa na ako sa iba. Will try to post pics when I get them.

Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    Got my Mudguards from Ford Alabang finally. It took me 2 visits and 4 phone calls to wake them up. Cost P3290. The service area was busy (2 and a half hours to wait for installation), so I suggested that I just take them home and install them myself. To my surprise...he agreed...saved a few pesos on installation
    I took me a couple of hours to install. Front was easy to get access, just "Full Lock" on the front tyres to make enough space to get in.
    Rear was more of a challenge. The instructions provided say that you have to jack the rear of the car up to gain access...but that wasn't enough, and I had to remove the rear wheel to do it properly. They look great by the way
    I just got the Mudguards from Ford Alabang as well sir kevo! It cost me 3294.95 for the front and rear. Pero sila na nagkabit. I agree that they look good - di nadagdagan ang ganda ng sasakyan, di rin naman nabawasan(opinion ko lang ) I bought them naman for their function ng di binabawasan ang ganda ng sasakyan. Will try to post pics as well.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Here are my leather seat covers already installed. This is by Seat Mate, Mandaluyong. Price is P5,500. The fit is I think a little too tight, but I'm very satisfied anyways. I'd like to thank vivafoxpro again for giving me the idea for this seat cover.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sanmigs View Post
    Could you post pics sir when you get them? Nagpagawa din ako sa kanila but was extremely disappointed. I also followed sir vivafoxpro's advice. Nung una ok daw, kaya gawin. Then after 1 and 1/2 weeks, di pa man lang nasisimulan kasi di daw kaya gawin. Tapos after ko masabi na sinabi nila na kaya gawin, di daw talaga kaya - baka daw pangit ang kalabasan. So sabi ko babawiin ko nalang yung deposit ko. When I got there to get my deposit (hassle diba?), which is after 2 days, kaya na daw gawin. Syempre nawalan nako ng confidence. Ni hindi ko nga malalaman na hindi nila gagawin kung di ako tatawag.

Nagpagawa na ako sa iba. Will try to post pics when I get them.
    Badtrip naman yun . When I inquired they didn't give me any problems, actually what they told me is that marami na nga daw nagpagawa ng fiesta seat cover sa kanila. And when I showed them the pictures, they also told me someone before me had requested the same seat cover design. And they're willing to accept any design and customization you want, so shame on them to tell you that they can't do it.

Anyways I hope your seat cover will turn out even better than expected

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta - Accessories, Tools (Shops and Prices)