New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    1st im not a master...

regarding this ecosport. we need to find out if its mt or at. and which model year. and when the last maintenance was done. many owners skip servicing because of the cost.

also the noise could be from the wheel bearing. maybe it has been submerged in a flood. too many variables in my opinion where discussions can be inconclusive.
    You are, you just don't know it yet.

As far as I can recall, it was a 2016 model, automatic and the lady owner is religious about her car maintenance.

Still, she can be quite the 'kaskasero' on the road, she has a heavy foot sometimes.

Anyways, I hope Ford resolves this major issue they now have. Come to think of it, almost all of the big car manufacturers have had class actions suits brought against them at one point or another in the past.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The previous gen (1.5L 4-cylinder NA, DCT) is known to be not good in terms of performance. My wife once rode with her friend’s Ecosport and she told her friend bluntly that her car feels labored on SCTEX. The new generation is better in terms of performance, specially the Ecoboost model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    You are, you just don't know it yet.

As far as I can recall, it was a 2016 model, automatic and the lady owner is religious about her car maintenance.

Still, she can be quite the 'kaskasero' on the road, she has a heavy foot sometimes.

Anyways, I hope Ford resolves this major issue they now have. Come to think of it, almost all of the big car manufacturers have had class actions suits brought against them at one point or another in the past.
    I see no value in titles bro. hehehe. Lets just hope Ford PH sorta helps the DCT equipped vehicle owners who had proper maintenance.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The previous gen (1.5L 4-cylinder NA, DCT) is known to be not good in terms of performance. My wife once rode with her friend’s Ecosport and she told her friend bluntly that her car feels labored on SCTEX. The new generation is better in terms of performance, specially the Ecoboost model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think your wife and I had the same experience Master E.

I do hope Ford improves the quality their local offerings. So many people depend on them.

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine
    I see no value in titles bro. hehehe. Lets just hope Ford PH sorta helps the DCT equipped vehicle owners who had proper maintenance.
    It has it's uses sometimes. Agreed though, this will be a test on how Ford-PH handles group complaints if ever the issues with the DCTs pop out locally.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Look at this partial auction list...Even the owners are giving their Fords back to their banks.[emoji852]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Look at this partial auction list...Even the owners are giving their Fords back to their banks.[emoji852]

Ang dami nga dyan, here is the complete list from only that one bank. Lots of other brands too though, Hyundais and Toyotas as well.

https://www.eastwestbanker.com/tool/...nPricelist.pdf

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

...papano na yung credit rating nila?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2017

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008

I own a 2017 titanium bai and I feel the shudder and loss of power on an inclined once in a while. Surprised to see no titanium in the list though.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ...papano na yung credit rating nila?
    Since biblical times, sacrifices were often offered to rid burdens. Credit worries aren't 1st borns, doc.[emoji4]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast