New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    eddie bauer was an avid outdoorsmen-turned-designer-turned-retailer. he invented the "parka" jacket, opened his 1st store in seattle "eddie bauer's tennis shop" which grew into a chain and had mail-order division both selling jackets, sleeping bags, outerwears, etc. in 1948, with william niemi as his partner, the company was renamed "eddie bauer expedition outfitters", in 1968 eddie sold all his holdings to niemi, the company was renamed eddie bauer,inc. now the name is everywhere in america, from the eddie bauer stores in malls to shirts, carseats, sunglasses and even ford's SUVs.
    the eddie bauer stores are up for sale since its parent company, spiegel inc. went bankrupt. the name though, is too strong that it will endure (the EB store in my local mall has closed...)

no eddie bauer for this one:

ford escape, 6 model trims and limited is the top-of-the-line

but this has eddie bauer:

ford excursion,like the smaller expedition, the EB is its tops model

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

hehe medyo iba naman yung M-series na BMW... yung eddie bauer cosmetic and trim differenes lang, yung BMW M may kasamang mechanical and tuning

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Si Eddie..bakla un..designs leather seats for the Ford..hehe jok lang.

Kung Explorer vs. TrailBlazer..sa Chevy na ko!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ay basta, patrol pa rin... :bwahaha:

sa trailblazer din ako against the explorer

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmp..i lost the opportunity to drive an explorer.

d*mn Hertz..there were a lot of Explorers parked in there fleet pero ala daw available na Explorer. we got the Mazda MPV instead.
    d na kasi kami kasya sa Escape (6 peeps).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I've driven the explorer third quarter last year for 3 weeks and I had to say it's powerful and it was fun!

Unfortunately for us it wasn't an Eddie Bauer version but nevertheless it was amusing.

If i'm not mistaken the engine is 4.6L hehehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dang! i really like the explorer... pickup or the one with the back cover... haaay.... ganda talaga...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Am a bit bothered by this report...
    as we nearly bought one the vehicles mentioned...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5650916/

sorry, no pun intended to anyone...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    patrol safari nalang -- mura pa, diesel pa and still, astig pa rin ang dating

HOO-YAH!

(p.s. wala lang pera pang bili ng explorer o trailblazer kasi, eh hehehehehe)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    FYI. mas mahal ang patrol kaysa sa explorer or trailblazer. the trailblazer will retail at less than P2M (see the American Car forum).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
ford explorer.. coming soon...