New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just wondering guys, maganda ba ang performance nang A/T variants ng Everest? di ba sloppy ang arangkada?

A friend of mine kase is thinking of buying a new ride for his growing family and an A/T is a must so that his wife can use it also. He's contemplating of buying an XUVi but hesitates a bit because of some owners complain regarding its auto tranny....

Any input from anyone who has driven one?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess I would go for an Everest A/T for because the bad rep Ranger (which is identical to the Everest) manuals have nowadays.

I guess the more powerful (than the XUVi) Everest can get by with the A/T.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    otep...yup, thats what I told to my friend...their manual tranny maybe sluggish but the A/T may be better...besides everest have more power than XUVi less cabin noise than XUVi

besides everest has abs, airbags 7 seatbelts and other safety features that cannot be found in XUVi..

looks are subjective though.... but if I were to buy now, everest also for me....I think Ford casa has a better service than Izusu based on what I've read in here and in other forums...

well it is his choice and his money....just giving him a piece of advise...hehehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ranger problem? i've been driving a ranger 4x4 since aug 2000.. ala naman ako gano napapansin na problems...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup.ganda ng everest. plus its not an auv...pickup based siya(no offense to auv owners po) problem i think would be the ride..aircon naman hanggang third row pa..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    everest na - almost in every aspect its superior to the xuvi

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes....as I've said, looks are subjective.... I do like the stand of the XUVi, its engine is very reliable, but that's all about it di ba? (no offense sa me mga XUV ha?) just a friendly comparison....hehehe yung mga toys and gadgets kasi internally is not much of a problem eh...madaling idagdag yon....like vcd player and monitors.....pero yung mga safety features eh medyo mahirap yata.....hehehe not to mention a quiet cabin of the everest and its inside space.....

well nabanggit ko na yan dun sa friend ko....

bahala na syang magdecide....hehehe

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    EVEREST..off-road machine!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayus lang yang A/T... hindi naman mapapansin masyado yung performance difference ng matic sa manual in everyday driving and commuting.

mas madali pa i-off road yung matic hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mbt...yan ang di ko pa nasusubukan....ang mag-off road nang matic....wala kasi kaming matic na sasakyan...pero parang mas convenient nga...

well kung bibili ako nang bagong rig...siguro matic na rin....kakapagod nang magdrive ngayon sa stop and go situation eh...hehehe

syanga pala, pati pajero gen2.5 na matic eh napapagtripan na nung friend ko.... medyo ang pinagpipilian naman ngayon eh A/T na everest at yung Gen2.5 A/T pajero...hehehe

lalong gumulo at na-extend yung pagbili nang 2nd car nya....hehehe gawa ko raw....me nag-offer yata nang very sariwa pang Gen 2.5.....hehehe kaya ayun nahilong talilong na naman pagdecide....

kayo peeps alin ang pipiliin nyo?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Ford Everest A/T...