Cash Discount 40,000.00
    Free 3yrs LTO with TPL

Freebies:
    Matting
    3m tint full windshield w/o cut
    full tank diesel

Insurance 1% participaton
    31,000 4 checks up to 90 days

Extended Warranty 41,000 for two years, 6months 0% interest citibank paylite

Yves188, same lang ang quotation natin except for the insurance, no participation ang sa iyo. Pls. PM to me ur dealer.

..things i just found out...
    1.) the no participation is not from the insurance, but rather just a certification from the casa, meaning only if you have the car fix in that particular casa.
    2.) the "acts of God" is not included in the policy, again just a certification from the casa.
    3.) 20,000 discounted extended warranty also includes a contract that you get the insurance from the casa for the duration of the warranty, meaning 5 years. according to the guy in charge of insurance (I still have to confirm this though with the manager)
    4.) Extended warranty is only honored in the casa where you bought your car.

anyway I found all this out after I got the car...I felt somewhat cheated on this part. So I'd advise you clear all this up before getting the extended warranty, or buying the insurance.

First Impressions:
    1.) Macho Car, I guess this is the best way to describe it. Built ford tough! I parked it beside a sante fe, and despite sante fe's good looks I think the everest is still more of a all terrain vehicle.
    2.) Roomy
    3.) Ride is better than the crosswind, but second row seats and third is bouncier than the innova. the front seats are quite comfortable.
    4.) Poor sound system
    5.) One keyless remote! (they told me an extra one would cost about 3500..this is stupid!)
    6.) Love how the 2nd row fold down for access to third, getting to the 3rd row is way easier than the innova or crosswind.
    7.) 2.5 engine is already very powerful..a bit slow on the first gear, but I find that not pushing the pedal to the floor at start but rather somewhat right timing of pressing and releasing for it to shift faster...btw i got the AT kasi.
    8.) the steering feels nice, very responsive for the size of car
    9.) interior materials is just ok, floor carpet looks a bit cheap, hate the biege color, I still think they should have made it gray.

I'm looking for leather seats now, I wonder how gray seats would look on the car? ..anyway anybody know a good supplier? Thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    men, where didi you buy your unit?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by yves188 View Post
    ..things i just found out...
    1.) the no participation is not from the insurance, but rather just a certification from the casa, meaning only if you have the car fix in that particular casa.
    2.) the "acts of God" is not included in the policy, again just a certification from the casa.
    3.) 20,000 discounted extended warranty also includes a contract that you get the insurance from the casa for the duration of the warranty, meaning 5 years. according to the guy in charge of insurance (I still have to confirm this though with the manager)

anyway I found all this out after I got the car...I felt somewhat cheated on this part. So I'd advise you clear all this up before getting the extended warranty, or buying the insurance.

First Impressions:
    1.) Macho Car, I guess this is the best way to describe it. Built ford tough! I parked it beside a sante fe, and despite sante fe's good looks I think the everest is still more of a all terrain vehicle.
    2.) Roomy
    3.) Ride is better than the crosswind, but second row seats and third is bouncier than the innova. the front seats are quite comfortable.
    4.) Poor sound system
    5.) One keyless remote! (they told me an extra one would cost about 3500..this is stupid!)
    6.) Love how the 2nd row fold down for access to third, getting to the 3rd row is way easier than the innova or crosswind.
    7.) 2.5 engine is already very powerful..a bit slow on the first gear, but I find that not pushing the pedal to the floor at start but rather somewhat right timing of pressing and releasing for it to shift faster...btw i got the AT kasi.
    8.) the steering feels nice, very responsive for the size of car
    9.) interior materials is just ok, floor carpet looks a bit cheap, hate the biege color, I still think they should have made it gray.

I'm looking for leather seats now, I wonder how gray seats would look on the car? ..anyway anybody know a good supplier? Thanks

How's the fuel mileage? Matipid ba compared w/ Isuzus?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    NIky, nasa center mall yata. I have'nt checked it myself.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    [quote=yves188;775068]..things i just found out...

yvess188,

The extended Warranty is accepted in all authorized ford dealers nationwide.

niloloko ka ng dealer mo para nakatali ka sa in house insurance nila.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yves188 View Post
    here's mine...though I'm still requesting a hard copy of qoutation, just to be sure before I reserve.

cash transaction

2007 ford eve 4x2 AT P 1,282.000.00
    Discount (20,000.00 )
    insurance [U]31,000.00 (includes no participation plus acts of God)[/U
    Freebies:
    3m Tint
    Matting
    3 yrs LTO
    50% discount on P40,000 extended warranty of 2 yrs/50k
    Wah, that's a very good deal for a recently launched car! What more for GM kaya.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I Test drive both new everest 2.5 at new 2.5 fortuner....
    I notice when I accelerate or push the pedal all the way down the response of the AT transmission of everest if sluggish compare to fortuner AT.
    Also when we test drive the everest unit my driver sitting at second row(according to him) yung puwit parang nag seSway when the car hit path holes...at dito sa amin 5 new everest nag roroll over na...Ask the SA human error nangyari daw...Fort didnt here anything...
    The only thing I like is the price very cheap compare to other SUV pero malakas yung engine at naka 5 speed AT

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Eh? Roll-over? Where'd you hear that? Walang balitang ganyan sa Ford Club. As for Fortuner roll-overs... yes, they don't/won't/can't, because they have very stiff anti-sway bars. But those stiff anti-sway bars can lead to rear-end breakaway over surface imperfections... just ask Kenneth Quintal...

That's about my only complaint with the Fortuner... the suspension tuning. Stiff spring material with little give makes for a bouncy ride, and the stiff anti-roll bars also contribute to bounciness over single wheel bumps. You can feel the Fortuner's rear end losing traction in some corners and on bad roads. The Everest, on the other hand, can soak them up... which probably means that the Everest drivers are going too fast, hence... roll-overs?

Seriously, though, I'd like to know which SA and dealership that is, I'd like to visit and find out.

Regarding sluggishness... what you felt, likely, was the electronic throttle control pausing before giving you power. Sure, the pause is longer than in the Fortuner, but the power, when it comes, has a bigger kick. But then, maybe it has something to do with AT programming. From recent test-drives, ATs really dull the acceleration edge of vehicles with electronic throttles (from Escape test-drive and Honda Civic 1.8 and 2.0 test drives)... they're still quick once past that hump, though. I felt that the 2.5 MT Everest had better low-speed acceleration than the 3.0 D4D AT Fortuner I had a chance to drive before. The 3.0 Fortuner has terrific high-speed acceleration, though.

And yeah, the rear seat shape of the Everest is laughable compared to the Fortuner.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    at what RPM does the power and torque kick in for the A/T and M/T everest? same rin ba with the ranger?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz0906 View Post
    ...at dito sa amin 5 new everest nag roroll over na...Ask the SA human error nangyari daw...Fort didnt here anything...
    proof naman dyan, para hindi mapagkamalang kwentong barbero...

Page 6 of 198 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Ford Everest [Merged]