New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 198 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    hello fellow Everest lovers/enthusiasts!
    sorry if this is OT but can anyone tell me where i can find parts for my 2005 Everest besides from the Ford casas...i need front right signal lights, front right headlights, front stabilizer bushings, front tie rods, etc...please email me at ronnav69*hotmail.com or call me at 0908-415-3734 or 829-7942...thanks much...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    nice... i actually like the new look ng mga ford vehicles...un lahat ng sasakyan may side vents.

family namin puro kami ford( 3 everests, 1 escape, 1 ranger) hehe ang ayaw ko lang sa new models nila mas payat ang gulong kesa sa older models pero sa ride , engine power at aesthetics so far maganda un improvements.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    3 everests?!? grabe. Ford Lover kayo :hihihi:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by noobskie View Post
    It said in the site that 3rd row can be folded flat against the 2nd row. Does that mean that it does fold flat already? Or it folds in such a way na magkakaroon ng flat surface sa likuran. Pero maganda siya ah, tapos yung side airbags, ayos.

I think same pa din yung fold niya as the Previous models. Folded Flat against the 2nd row(Dun nakasandal yung upuan) gets ba? Hahahaha

Okay kasi pati 4x2 may side airbags na. Dati 4x4 lang

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I'm considering the Everest among my choices when I change cars in a couple of months time. Just would like to know the availability of parts, is it limited to casas or there are sources of original parts elsewhere. Are replacement parts also available?

Pati sa tools, can the Everest be serviced by your neighborhood mechanic when it comes to simple repairs (change fanbelt, oil seal, etc.)

TIA

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    since 2006... and 75k km ng ranger ko with constant heavy load the 1st 2 years...

ang napaayos ko lang are:

1.) front end upper arm bushing
    2.) cross bearing
    3.) all shocks - sa sobrang bigat ng karga ko (mostly construction materials)
    4.) 2 pcs of tires .. un dalawa at spare ok pa eh...

wala akong naexperience major na problema whatsoever dito...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    mabilis lang naman makahanap ng parts.. sa case ko kasi old model (2006) to so mostly mazda un nahahanap ko na parts.. sa mga bago most probably casa lang mahahanap ang ibang parts..

but im contemplating on getting a new everest next year.. pagkatapos kong bayaran tong ranger. ;)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Curious lang po ako why there is not much discussion here on the new 2009 Everest?? Mahina kaya sales? My feeling is this is a very solid/strong suv (more solid than the new montero sport, imho after having test driven both.) Baka naman palpak parts availability or after sales support??

Owners, paramdam kayo. Some people have this new suv in their shortlist and would like to hear your opinion.

Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Di lang talaga exciting ang new Everest kasi since it was introduced here its still a facelift and not really NEW GENERATION.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There are quite a lot of Eve owners out there, and I'm seeing quite a few of the facelifted ones on the road. I rate the 4x4 as probably the best off-roader in its class, and yes, it's a solid product, with great engines.

The problem is... the facelift doesn't quite work. It's still the same old product (though they've tweaked the suspension, finally, to make it more stable), and that doesn't excite the typical car-guy or the young people you find online.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Ford Everest [Merged]