New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 198 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Just like the Fortuner, the new Everest's upgrades are mostly aesthetics though...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by noobskie View Post
    Just read the May issue of TGP, too bad the new everest only had 2 pages worth of reading and pictures. They just made the back more fluid with the sides, a new spare tire cover, and did a little modification to the rear lights. Nothing really big in the back, but it does look a little refreshing, I really like the look of the front though.

New Facelifted Ford Everest

http://www.topgear.com.ph/emag/

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sa June yata ang launching ng New 2009 Everest dito sa atin e

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Ford Thailand should have launched a totally new Ford Everest..I think this is the second facelift since the everest was introduced in the market..Good thing the engine performance make up for the old boxy design of the everest
    Last edited by JPG111; May 11th, 2009 at 04:17 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hala bakit parang pumanget yung headlights.parang pinalaking headlights ng new escape. mas astig pa yung everest na 2008 e.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    Ford Thailand should have launched a totally new Ford Everest..I think this is the second facelift since the everest was introduced in the market..Good thing the engine performance make up for the old boxy design of the everest

I agree with you that Ford should have made an all new model. But give them some credit as even though the first facelift of the everest seems conservative, I think it's very much different from the model it replaced. It had new modern engines, transmissions?, all new and much improved interior and some other changes.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    I agree with you that Ford should have made an all new model.
    There will be an all-new Ford Ranger in about 2 years, I guess we can expect an all-new Everest to follow.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    There will be an all-new Ford Ranger in about 2 years, I guess we can expect an all-new Everest to follow.
    Then the facelifted model should be sufficient to keep steady sales for the Everest. hehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    hwag naman! kundi maluluma na yung eve ko?! wala pa 1 year to... kidding aside the new eve will come around 5 years after the 1st gen, i think. Pero kungsa bagay, yung escape a few months ago al new escape daw e face lifted lang rin..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    I agree with you that Ford should have made an all new model. But give them some credit as even though the first facelift of the everest seems conservative, I think it's very much different from the model it replaced. It had new modern engines, transmissions?, all new and much improved interior and some other changes.
    i agree, the engine is more powerfull, the 5 speed AT tranny is better than its competitors, my main gripe though is the lag on the electronic throttle i hope they have fixed this on the upcoming gen eve.

Ford Everest [Merged]