New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Please help naman I'm looking for a source of cheaper but good accessories for Ford Everest (DVD, 3rd brake light with spoiler, bumper extender)

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Hi IMA1911, you might want to try Global City Motorsports in Karport, Fort Bonifacio, that is owned by Ford Makati.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Thanks for info, Visit ko na lang this week end.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lma1911 View Post
    Please help naman I'm looking for a source of cheaper but good accessories for Ford Everest (DVD, 3rd brake light with spoiler, bumper extender)
    Maganda yan kung lagyan nyo ng spolier pero kung may 3rd brake light baka magmukhang Chriistams Tree kc may 3rd brake light na sya. Opinion ko lang naman po, nasa iyo pa rin po yong decision. Pero hanga po ako sa inyo.
    How is the performance at yong rides ng 2009 Eve and the FC? Magpa ICE package po ba kayo?

What about the spare parts, may nagsasabi dyan na mga ibang member na mahal daw ang parts ng FORD. Cguro yong Expedition mahal.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ednettes View Post
    Maganda yan kung lagyan nyo ng spolier pero kung may 3rd brake light baka magmukhang Chriistams Tree kc may 3rd brake light na sya. Opinion ko lang naman po, nasa iyo pa rin po yong decision. Pero hanga po ako sa inyo.
    How is the performance at yong rides ng 2009 Eve and the FC? Magpa ICE package po ba kayo?

What about the spare parts, may nagsasabi dyan na mga ibang member na mahal daw ang parts ng FORD. Cguro yong Expedition mahal.
    Are you serious? Check out the date this was posted, his everest is the 1st gen model.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I just want to share the unit that I bought 5days ago. I drove this for long distance and I am really happy with it in terms of safety and performance, durability, rides and comfort. hindi siya bumpy at na correct na nga sa bi ng FORD yong mga feedback ng customers.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ednettes View Post
    I just want to share the unit that I bought 5days ago. I drove this for long distance and I am really happy with it in terms of safety and performance, durability, rides and comfort. hindi siya bumpy at na correct na nga sa bi ng FORD yong mga feedback ng customers.

wow na wow talaga ang black eve.btw,congrats on your new ride ednettes, how fast did you try your new eve so far?kaya nya kaya isagad ung 180kph sa odo?i'll be getting the same color 4*2 m/t next month to replace my 3 years old innova,at 1.345m may ice package na raw + standard freebies according to my SA. OK na kaya yun?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hi Ednettes & Rommel!

Please join fordclubph.com and learn more about your rides. Its free anyway. There, you could learn more about your Everests from the master gurus, and meet other Ford Car lovers.

Cheers!

Ford Everest Accessories