New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    This week, I will be getting my Ford everest 2008. Any last advice on what freebies (from the dealer) did you have when you acquired yours. Likewise, anything to check when I recieive the vehicle

Do you know any shop who can install the accesories for the altitude look

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    congrats on your purchase.. you wont go wrong with the gen2 everest.

bang for the buck talaga...

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by santosestrella View Post
    This week, I will be getting my Ford everest 2008. Any last advice on what freebies (from the dealer) did you have when you acquired yours. Likewise, anything to check when I recieive the vehicle

Do you know any shop who can install the accesories for the altitude look

Thanks
    Why need a shop? Kung ang mga simple na bagay lang ikaw na ang gagawa dahil mas maingat ka kesa kanila kaya mo yan not to mention mas malaki ang ma save mo sa labor. Kung drastic na ang gagawin like suspension's doon na dahil mahihirapan ka, pero kung mechanically incline ka...no problem.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nga pala accessories... i think sa panlabas wala ganu difference eh..

sticker lang naman sa both sides.. sa loob unti untiin mo nalang yung accessories..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Congrats to you! Great decision! That truck is really tough. I've had mine for 9 mos. now and just recently went to Samar with all the bad roads there, and still, it drives and rides like I just bought it. No unusual rattles in and out, no problems with the TDCi performance.

Turn all the electricals and check if they're working including the radio. When I got mine, the AM station was not working, but it was just a loose antenna connection.

Gaya ng sabi ni Karlbo, unti-untiin mo na lang ang accessories, in and out. Wag na yung altitude sticker, IMO.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    it's a good buy sir! after 35k kms and one year later my eve still gives me trouble free and the confidence to go - tow the whole family and with all those cargo dala na yata buong bahay yaya etc...

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Salamat sa lahat ng replies niyo. Now I am ready to get my Eve

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by santosestrella View Post
    Salamat sa lahat ng replies niyo. Now I am ready to get my Eve

Paul? Everest na pala kukunin mo?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    mga boss pa help nman paano ba tanggalin ung warning sa front lcd?cant watxch mtv dvd pag nka baba handbrake.
    tnx

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    ^^You have to modify HU's hand-brake lead(sensor) to be permanently connected to ground. I doubt casa would permit this modification, so better look for reputable audio shop to do the re-wiring.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Ford everest