New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    nakadeposit na e! nagustuhan ko kasi performance nung 2liters manual ko, and may friend ako na nagdrive ng v6 ng uncle nya na nakabullet proof pa, na may apat na nakasakay and fuel consumption mga 5km/l daw city driving, maganda daw ang takbo. Panay daw.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    baka naman city driving 12 midnight to 5am

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by C24 View Post
    3.5km/l all rush-hour
    4.5km/l regular MM traffic
    not that quick compared to manual 1.6L cars
    if you're looking for performance, look at the subaru forrester turbo instead.
    I usually get mixed milage feedbacks on every particular car whose difference are sometimes quite big. I've been itching to ask this question in other forums for quite some time now :secret: : Just my curiosity, are you the only one driving your Escape when you computed for your milage and is this the average?

I'm not questioning your credibility as I now the V6 is a guzzler compared to others in its class. Some report a 5-6km/li consumption and up to 10km/li on hiways but I think the deviation is a bit big at 3.5 to 5 or 6km/li (30%), dont you think?

Here's the point I'm driving at: Usually people (not saying its you) claim a low milage on their vehicle but they are not the ones driving it only. Seldom do people indicate that they have chauffers to drive them around. While driving habits do affect the milage of a vehicle, I believe it's more of the sleeping habits :Needsleeep: of the chauffer that consumes most of the gas while waiting for the master :naughty2:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Bahala na! bastat powerful!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Bahala na! bastat powerful!
    Yes, close your eyes and go for it, that's the attitude!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    thanks mojojojo

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hehe, since nakadeposit na, anong plano mong isunod sa gastos? Sound system? Rims?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post
    Hehe, since nakadeposit na, anong plano mong isunod sa gastos? Sound system? Rims?
    Stock lang, then hanap ng front grill na maganda kung meron

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    grabe naman kumain ng gas... baka naman naka lock yung 4WD mode kaya ganun? lumalabas kasi parang kasing takaw niya ang mga V8 engines eh

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Ford Escape V6 Owners [Thread]