New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I wonder if the dct can be retrofitted with aluminum cooling fins while still being serviceable.

manual ba?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    AT. Not a technical person so I cannot comment on your suggestion. But the SA told me that the trick is not to shift to N when on full stop for a long time.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    *dreamur - how about the Trax? Not sure though how good Chevrolet service can be.

With regards to the Juke, it is different than the Livina. Why not give it a test drive?
    Thanks bro. We chose the dealers around BGC area so I can just simply leave the car during PMS and report for work.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *dreamur
    2 na kami ni jut for BR-V bro. Was my first choice over a PPV. Wading depth lang talaga questionable. Maybe folks at Honda can answer? Or maybe done deal na sa Ford?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    *dreamur
    2 na kami ni jut for BR-V bro. Was my first choice over a PPV. Wading depth lang talaga questionable. Maybe folks at Honda can answer? Or maybe done deal na sa Ford?
    Bro wh1s. Had the livina before and the size is really not practical for a 7 seater. Not looking ng MPV din but rather for the wifey's daily drive. I was even thinking of getting the fort or the eve and offer the forester to the missus but she wants a small CUV. Too bad. Sayang!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Bro wh1s. Had the livina before and the size is really not practical for a 7 seater. Not looking ng MPV din but rather for the wifey's daily drive. I was even thinking of getting the fort or the eve and offer the forester to the missus but she wants a small CUV. Too bad. Sayang!

Kuha ka na lang ng XV for the wifey para iisang casa na lang. Puwede mo rin gamitin once in a while.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kuha ka na lang ng XV for the wifey para iisang casa na lang. Puwede mo rin gamitin once in a while.
    400K difference. Pang mod na rin un.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The Ford Ecosport is really unique ... there's no direct competitor ... you can consider the Suzuki Ertiga ... but it's just like the Honda BR-V ... There's the Subaru XV ... but the new one is longer now ... the current model is being offered at huge discounts though ... you might want to consider the Subaru XV ...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    The Ford Ecosport is really unique ... there's no direct competitor ... you can consider the Suzuki Ertiga ... but it's just like the Honda BR-V ... There's the Subaru XV ... but the new one is longer now ... the current model is being offered at huge discounts though ... you might want to consider the Subaru XV ...
    Thanks. I checked XV actually and the P200K discount is for inhouse financing. The free aero kits is a bonus! I have the forester so I dont want to be a captive market (excuses! excuses! I love confidence in motion!). Still the price difference is substantial and the wife is not particular about the add-ons on the XV. Sabi nya basta malamig lang daw ang aircon and small like the jimny for easy maneuverability plus high ground clearance. I tried to tricked her to drive the forester to give me the chance to get the full size SUV but she finds it too "bulky" for her needs.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    OT: bro, are planning to join the forester/xv EB on Saturday sa Petron slex?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    A happy wife is a happy life.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast