New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Mine is Trend MT, 8.5 km/l Gensan city driving, di gaano matraffic like in Manila, Highway ko naman provincial road is 13 km/l, 80-100 kph na takbo (i'm using Acar app for monitoring FC). Same FC lang w/ my bro's 2009 Honda city 1.5 AT. I think tamang tama lang FE niya sa size ng makina niya. Odo * 4450 kms.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    6T kms is still new. Engine parts and clearances are still tight. I was told once sa casa to wait to up to 10T kms before we actually see good mileage. At 10km/L Manila traffic thats a good number for a young engine.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    sabi ng iba ecosport is underpower engine.ung ford fiesta na car at ecosport have same 1.5 engine .mas mabigat ang body ng eco compared sa fiesta,xmpre mas malakas sa gas ung mabigat.lalo na kung loaded ka...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin_7790 View Post
    Yes to both po :D

Nearly 6,000 km po.

I remember reading somewhere saying that it should consume around 7-8l only. So I am not sure if 10l per 100km is relatively high. The review for ecosport on Philkotse also states that fuel consumption for this model is decent but doesn't mention its average amount of consumption.

So it's rather new. I think you can be happy with its current fuel consumption

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wakpng1986 View Post
    sabi ng iba ecosport is underpower engine.ung ford fiesta na car at ecosport have same 1.5 engine .mas mabigat ang body ng eco compared sa fiesta,xmpre mas malakas sa gas ung mabigat.lalo na kung loaded ka...
    It's not just the weight.

It's mostly the fact that the EcoSport is the shape of a brick. A short brick. Very difficult to make a short and tall vehicle aerodynamic.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    *niky: What would be the better option to the jimny or the ecosport that has the flood wading capacity and the built of a subcompact cuv/suv?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Update lang, meron ng improvement sa Fuel mileage ng Eco MT ko. 90% city driving, light traffic.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^thanks. Good to know.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    ^thanks. Good to know.

If that's what you're eyeing, bro,- wait for the new tranny.

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.8K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

If that's what you're eyeing, bro,- wait for the new tranny.

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.8K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    Will do a test drive today bro. Medyo may pressure na kay commander eh. Hindi na daw kaya ung sumpong ng aircon. Tumaas daw BP niya sa init.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast