New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Hey guys, i'm new here and i want to know if ford ecosport MT is Fuel Efficient? its my first time taking a car and just want to know the pros and cons of ecosport.. thanks

Sent from my F3215 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    see below...
    Last edited by StockEngine; June 28th, 2017 at 01:55 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    1.5 Ti-VCT

Ti-VCT stands for Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing- That’s just fancy word for Variable valve timing.NVH level in the cabin is well controlled. The engine is barely audible.It is unenthusiastic to drive. Torque output is poor below 2000 rpm and you will only feel some punch when it reaches 3000 rpm.Above 4000 rpms engine starts to scream. Its a mass market engine and not one for the enthusiast.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    in short: it is built for maximum fc purpose... there is some power if needed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    i'm just planning to use it for Grab company, and i read a lot of review about this car and turns out na matipid siya sa gas.. which is eto ang pinagpipilian ko,

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Bro ito ang fuel milage ng eco trend MT ko. City driving 80%. Light traffic lang.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    matipid nga paps, anung application yan paps? and paps anu pinagkaiba ni eco trend and ambiente?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sOdeXo_20 View Post
    matipid nga paps, anung application yan paps? and paps anu pinagkaiba ni eco trend and ambiente?

Acar bro. Sa pagkakaalam ko, walang sync, naka steel rim, no MID at walang roof rail ang ambiente at walang fog light din pala.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MID? anu yun?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Multi-information Display boss, yung may ave FC, thermometer, ave speed at speed alarm.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    From FB:

How to stream your waze or google maps audio to the sync system -

1. Press the voice control button on the steering wheel audio control
    2. At the voice command prompt say "Audio". The information display panel on the dashboard should show the "Listening Ear" icon.
    3. Scroll down and select the Bluetooth Audio option or say "Bluetooth Audio". The display panel should show a confirmation.
    4. Choose "Play" or say "Play".
    5. Your music stored in your mobile phone should play and any instruction coming from your navigation app should be heard through the car speakers.

Note that if you push CD, or Radio or Phone buttons, the connection will terminate and you have to redo steps 1 to 5.

Hope this helps! Drive safely!

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dreamur; July 19th, 2017 at 10:41 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast