New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Try to look for an email address of the head office of Ford philippines or even Ford USA. Send them an email regarding your experience and im sure theyll try to fix things properly. Sometimes tamad ang mga Ford branches/dealers.
    Try emailing james deakin too. He's got cconnections with ford phils
    Contact | James Deakin | Philippine Car News, Reviews and Motorsports
    Good luck! Balak ko pa naman bumili ng red mustang. Will hold off first =)

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Try to look for an email address of the head office of Ford philippines or even Ford USA. Send them an email regarding your experience and im sure theyll try to fix things properly. Sometimes tamad ang mga Ford branches/dealers.
    Try emailing james deakin too. He's got cconnections with ford phils
    Contact | James Deakin | Philippine Car News, Reviews and Motorsports
    Good luck! Balak ko pa naman bumili ng red mustang. Will hold off first =)
    thank you. got another feed back from Ford Manila Bay, they said that they have already requested for a new engine etc etc but we are not entitled to a service vehicle, as can be seen somewhere in the contract that my husband signed "daw".... really sorry to have bought something from Ford, 2 cars bought from them then no consideration. =( anyway, i am really at a loss on what to say anymore. all i know is that i am fuming mad. we also got an invite, rsvp for Friday's unveiling of the "new" mustang. talk about rubbing salt in an open wound

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Ano na kaya update dito?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    UPDATE

this Monday, i recceived word that FORD is REPLACING the engine... pahinga na muna ako sa pangungulit sa kanila... sa january na ulit ako mangulit to know when we can get car back in good running condition.. or whatever hehehe best christmas and birthday gift kung totoong papalitan nga engine. thanks all for the advice and moral support =D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jen868 View Post
    UPDATE

this Monday, i recceived word that FORD is REPLACING the engine... pahinga na muna ako sa pangungulit sa kanila... sa january na ulit ako mangulit to know when we can get car back in good running condition.. or whatever hehehe best christmas and birthday gift kung totoong papalitan nga engine. thanks all for the advice and moral support =D
    new engine? nako problema sa LTO yan at sa bibili ng kotse mo as 2nd hand in the future, a change of engine number is a big NO NO in my opinion...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    new engine? nako problema sa LTO yan at sa bibili ng kotse mo as 2nd hand in the future, a change of engine number is a big NO NO in my opinion...
    and why is that?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    eh di amend the CR. whats the big deal?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The dealer should also be responsible in having the CR of the vehicle corrected as to the new engine serial no. as the cause of the whole problem is a defective product. I am beginning to wonder whether the "customer first" rhetoric of Kay Hart during the opening of the new building of Ford Alabang is for real or just plain sales BS. I am really planning on buying the 2015 Everest once it is out but now I am hoping that the new Fortuner and Montero Sport models be released also in order to have alternative choices.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by xcaliber View Post
    The dealer should also be responsible in having the CR of the vehicle corrected as to the new engine serial no. as the cause of the whole problem is a defective product. I am beginning to wonder whether the "customer first" rhetoric of Kay Hart during the opening of the new building of Ford Alabang is for real or just plain sales BS. I am really planning on buying the 2015 Everest once it is out but now I am hoping that the new Fortuner and Montero Sport models be released also in order to have alternative choices.
    i already told them that, therefore they will be providing me with proof that engine has been changed because i don't want to settle for just an overhaul.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Change engine is a big No No.
    Change unit/car dapat yan.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast