New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    hi all, thanks for the moral support, advice and feedback.... so my sons told me that aside from the overheting problem, there was a knocking sound from the engine pala.

yesterday, we got a call from them, informing us that they've already filed a request for change engine. read: not sure if Ford Philippines will agree to it. so, my brother told me to give them one month AGAIN. but a lawyer friend told me to file now with DTI, because they've already wasted a month stalling us. what to do???

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    no explanation for the overheating and katok...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jen868 View Post
    hi all, thanks for the moral support, advice and feedback.... so my sons told me that aside from the overheting problem, there was a knocking sound from the engine pala.

yesterday, we got a call from them, informing us that they've already filed a request for change engine. read: not sure if Ford Philippines will agree to it. so, my brother told me to give them one month AGAIN. but a lawyer friend told me to file now with DTI, because they've already wasted a month stalling us. what to do???

Agree with your lawyer friend. One month is way too long and they should give you a refund or a new car. In the meantime, do they expect you to walk to your appointments?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sir, when the car overheated, did you call ford?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    My client is a Japanese automobile manufacturer. A buyer complained to the dealer about defects in the brand new car he bought. The dealer could not fix the car until the buyer threatened to sensationalize his complaint. My client then got wind of the situation and immediately made arrangements for the dealer to replace the car. My client was worried about the fallout on the particular car model and on the reputation of the brand.

I don't know about Ford. But I know of a case where the buyer complained about a "spontaneous" combustion in the engine bay of his Ford car. The last I heard was that Ford fought it out with the buyer.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Maam palitan talaga ng bagong unit yan kahit anung mangyari. Kakatakot pala kumuha dyan sa ford manila bay. Parang ayoko na kumuha ng wildtrak

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Wow! How do dealers define warranty ba?

Warranty = free repair/parts/labor

Dapat palit engine nga yan!

So may formal case ka na ba filed to DTI? Sabayan mo na ng media para mapansin talaga.

to TS goodluck! I hope maayos yan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher1982 View Post
    Maam palitan talaga ng bagong unit yan kahit anung mangyari. Kakatakot pala kumuha dyan sa ford manila bay. Parang ayoko na kumuha ng wildtrak
    Have you read the ford ranger 2012 thread? Sabagay, if you're feeling lucky why not di ba. Otherwise stay away from the ranger/2015 everest/mazda bt50 for now until they solve the turbo problems.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Agree with yebo

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher1982 View Post
    hindi naman siguro fault ng dealer yun sira ng car, pero i believe responsibility nila to let us have what we paid for, and certainly we paid for a new car, not a defective one. saka so far, so good naman yun isa pang unit that we got from them and the manager is very ma-PR

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast