New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Disappointing indeed. Don't settle for overhaul. You're in the right position mam! Overhauled engine in 2months time... Thats rediculous

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    the car is a ford mustang, sorry nahihiya kasi ako magpost kaya incomplete details. sabi din ng DTI since i've already lost 30 days use of my car, wag na ko magbigay ng formal letter of complaint sa ford manila bay, dumerecho na lang daw ako sa kanila. and yes, after hearing my story, they do not agree to an overhaul also, but they said legal will have to listen to both sides pa din. i am losing sleep over this

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    That's really bad! A Mustang overheating after just a few months of use. I do hope this gets resolve and they give a new unit in place of that one.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag sa ibang countries yan it is either change engine or change vehicle, walang overhaul.

insists on your rights, change vehicle na dapat.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    pag dedma pa rin go to the media

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just a thought, apart from the warranty clause which should give you protection, try looking at your comprehensive insurance policy to see if they'd cover it. Baka ma-consider as total loss since the engine is basically trashed.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Did you notice it's loosing coolant faster than normal? Mine is the case thus it's back to casa. First they replaced the thermostat as they say there's a small leak in that area. After i took it back, the lost of coolant even became faster to the tune 2X than previous. Now they say they have to replace the hose as there's leak naman dun. Hopefully it get fixed by then.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    in FCP, there were cases shared by members of their cars leaking and losing coolant.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    I agree with syuryuken, go to the media. Sana nga madaming lumabas sa tv about ford's aftersales problems.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow 3M car and overheating with in a short period pag ganyan talaga makaka patay ka hahaha or mamatay ka sa galit at sama ng loob.. Wag ka papayag ng repair lang palitan na yan... first time ko naka rinig ng ganito case sa Mustang..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast